Windows 10: PC will not restart. Blue screen error

Discus and support PC will not restart. Blue screen error in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello! My name is Jacob. This has to be one of the dumbest things I have done for not following instructions, but I’m currently having an issue with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by jacob123450, May 13, 2020.

1. PC will not restart. Blue screen error

Hello! My name is Jacob.

This has to be one of the dumbest things I have done for not following instructions, but I’m currently having an issue with my laptop starting up. So, recently I was watching a Youtube tutorial on how to optimize your settings for performance on Windows. I am an avid gamer, and wanted to amp my gameplay. The Youtube video explained the different changes for the best optimal performance, however, a crucial step explained in the beginning of the video was to create a system restore point. I did not create a system restore point, and restarted my laptop after making these changes. My laptop is currently stuck on this blue screen error and will not start up. I have tried restarting the laptop, startup repair, entering safe mode, startup settings > pressing the F7 key option, and even using the command prompt to copy and make a backup. All of these methods do not seem to work and I’m in a huge stump. An important thing to note is the laptop belongs to my friend and he allowed me to use it for the time being. I really would not want to reset his laptop.

If anyone could please help me! Thank you for your time and reading.

p.s. I have attached a link to the Youtube video and a picture of the blue screen error for reference. The video appears to make changes to the settings on the laptop. Will I be able to revert these settings back to its normal use or is resetting the laptop my only option? Hope this makes sense.

https://youtu.be/wkJBDEDDS5oPC will not restart. Blue screen error [​IMG]

:)

jacob123450, May 13, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, May 13, 2020
  3. shk021051 Win User
    blue error and restart

my computer sometime show blue error and restart*Bang Head :banghead:*Bang Head :banghead:
    what is it error?*Confused PC will not restart. Blue screen error :confused:
    tanks

shk021051, May 13, 2020
  4. PC will not restart. Blue screen error

Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 13, 2020
Thema:

PC will not restart. Blue screen error

1. PC will not restart. Blue screen error - Similar Threads - restart Blue screen

2. Blue screen PC restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen PC restart: Suddenly my PC got a restartDownloaded WinDbg and analyzed the dump fileused the !analyze -v and obtained the below************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit...
  3. Blue screen PC restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen PC restart: Suddenly my PC got a restartDownloaded WinDbg and analyzed the dump fileused the !analyze -v and obtained the below************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit...
  4. Blue screen error not restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen error not restarting: Windows blue screen has been stuck at 0% complete for quite a while. I cant turn it on or off either.stop code: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-not-restarting/a026f154-9397-4d0e-8da5-9318b8ca2ba3
  5. Blue screen error not restarting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error not restarting: Windows blue screen has been stuck at 0% complete for quite a while. I cant turn it on or off either.stop code: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-not-restarting/a026f154-9397-4d0e-8da5-9318b8ca2ba3
  6. Blue screen error not restarting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Blue Screen error and PC doesn’t restart after reaching 100% in Blue Screen error

Blue Screen error and PC doesn’t restart after reaching 100% in Blue Screen error: Hi, as title stated, my PC doesn't restart automatically after reaching 100% after BSOD. It used to restart but since, I guess, last 2 Windows update it doesn't do it automatically anymore. I've checked that I turned on the automatic restart in System Properties/System...
  8. Blue screen error when restarting my pc.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue screen error when restarting my pc.: Hi all, i recently upgraded my CPU. now every time i restart my pc, it hangs on the “restart” screen for a few seconds, then shows a blue screen that says DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE. I can’t seem to find anything online that works. my PC is set to never sleep or turn display...
  9. Blue screen error not restarting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen error not restarting: Windows stuck on blue screen error for an hour at 100% stop code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILIURE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-error-not-restarting/a8882091-69b4-4206-b03d-25e7f1af048f
  10. Blue screen error restart

Blue screen error restart: Does anyone know where I can get the code on my blue screen warning read? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/blue-screen-error-restart/dcf5dec5-f0cf-4dee-89f8-427d6798035b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mrxsmb20.sys rdr_file_system