Windows 10: PC will not start up properly.

Discus and support PC will not start up properly. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Upgraded my PC to windows 10 3 more this ago and now my PC will not start up, or get past the automatic repair , your PC did not start properly.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MMM618, Feb 24, 2020.

1. MMM618 Win User

PC will not start up properly.

Upgraded my PC to windows 10 3 more this ago and now my PC will not start up, or get past the automatic repair , your PC did not start properly. Tried resetting, could not reset. Tried the advanced options, could not get anywhere. What can I do?

:)

MMM618, Feb 24, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 24, 2020
  3. HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 24, 2020
  4. PC will not start up properly.

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

PC will not start up properly.

1. PC will not start up properly. - Similar Threads - start properly

2. cant open my settings and unable use start menu properly cant even search on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant open my settings and unable use start menu properly cant even search on it: after a recent update I am unable to open my settings search from the start menu, my battery icon shows a grey cross, and many more [problems pls someone help...
  3. cant open my settings and unable use start menu properly cant even search on it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant open my settings and unable use start menu properly cant even search on it: after a recent update I am unable to open my settings search from the start menu, my battery icon shows a grey cross, and many more [problems pls someone help...
  4. Servers Fail to Start Properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Servers Fail to Start Properly.: After last update of Windows, I found my MySQL server can't start properly though I add it to Startup list. By following some tutorials on the internet, I found an application error occurs every time MySQL server try to start. also, module 'ntdll.dll' also cause other Startup...
  5. Servers Fail to Start Properly.

Servers Fail to Start Properly.: After last update of Windows, I found my MySQL server can't start properly though I add it to Startup list. By following some tutorials on the internet, I found an application error occurs every time MySQL server try to start. also, module 'ntdll.dll' also cause other Startup...
  6. I want to start my laptop properly?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I want to start my laptop properly?: Hi .. My laptop is not working. Whenever i open my laptop,there comes a blue screen with the title "You pc ran into problem and need to restart. We are just collecting aome error" like this. After this some reparing start and then comes "Automatic repair" Your pc did not...
  7. I want to start my laptop properly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to start my laptop properly?: Hi .. My laptop is not working. Whenever i open my laptop,there comes a blue screen with the title "You pc ran into problem and need to restart. We are just collecting aome error" like this. After this some reparing start and then comes "Automatic repair" Your pc did not...
  8. I want to start my laptop properly?

9. Game bar will not record audio properly Started a thread for this three times now, no answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar will not record audio properly Started a thread for this three times now, no answer: Would greatly appreciate if someone would actually read my description before answering. I got one answer last time I posted and it was just an insult to my intelligence. My mic works fine. People hear me in game fine. Then, when I use game bar to record: MY audio is super...
  10. Game bar will not record audio properly Started a thread for this three times now, no answer

Game bar will not record audio properly Started a thread for this three times now, no answer: Would greatly appreciate if someone would actually read my description before answering. I got one answer last time I posted and it was just an insult to my intelligence. My mic works fine. People hear me in game fine. Then, when I use game bar to record: MY audio is super...