Windows 10: Pc will not work

Discus and support Pc will not work in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey! So basically, ealier this month I’ve encountered the airplane mode problem. After I fixed that, I wasn’t able to connect to the interner decpite... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MaddoxFI, May 31, 2019.

1. MaddoxFI Win User

Pc will not work

Hey! So basically, ealier this month I’ve encountered the airplane mode problem. After I fixed that, I wasn’t able to connect to the interner decpite being hooked up to the internet by the router. I have tried all the ways to fix it to no luck. Well trying to fix it by unintalling the Wifi Adpater in device manager, that didn’t work as it was suppose to. It reconized it was gone but didn’t do anything to fix it. After a few more tries with other solutions, I resorted to trying to reset my computer. Yet, each time it says there was a problem resetting the PC. Troubleshoot can’t find anything. Nothing on this PC work besides apps that where there when I got it and those that don’t need internet. I’m starting to think I have a faulty computer. It would bug up from the start. Can I recive any help?

Keep in mind:

>Router is plugged in and works

>Just fixed the airplane mode problem

>Computer can’t find anything wrong

>I’ve tried everything to fix it

>Resetting refuses to work

:)

MaddoxFI, May 31, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 31, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 31, 2019
  4. Pc will not work

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Pc will not work