Windows 10: pc will reboot randomly while im trying to get windows ten installed off of a bootable usb

Discus and support pc will reboot randomly while im trying to get windows ten installed off of a bootable usb in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; every time I actually manage to get the install completely started my pc will reboot. 99% of the time it will reboot before I get to the stage where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by adonna04, Apr 22, 2020.

1. adonna04 Win User

pc will reboot randomly while im trying to get windows ten installed off of a bootable usb

every time I actually manage to get the install completely started my pc will reboot. 99% of the time it will reboot before I get to the stage where you select where to install windows Idk what to do please help I've been working on this since April 20th 2020 at noon and it is now April 22nd at 6 pm

:)

adonna04, Apr 22, 2020
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Kantastic Win User
    Bootable Vista Installer

I have a friend who has a Vista Home Premium key (from the bottom of his laptop) and his HDD crapped out so he ordered a new one. His repair disks didn't work and neither of us have CD's with a large enough capacity to store the files we 'found' on the interwebz, so I'm trying to install it from a bootable USB.

I got up to the step where I successfully turned the USB into an active partition, but I ran into a problem the moment I needed to access the boot sector.

Can someone kindly walk me through the steps?

Kantastic, Apr 22, 2020
  4. TRWOV Win User

pc will reboot randomly while im trying to get windows ten installed off of a bootable usb

Bootable USB to ISO

He's not trying to make a bootable USB. He wants to restore the ISO from the bootable USB (the reverse operation).

What software are you trying to restore? You can get the Windows 7 ISOs from Digital River: http://social.technet.microsoft.com...c99-42db-80c8-6300f01f7aae/windows-7downloard

TRWOV, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

1. pc will reboot randomly while im trying to get windows ten installed off of a bootable usb - Similar Threads - reboot randomly while

2. [HELP] New PC build - unable to install windows 11 on bootable USB on a reboot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [HELP] New PC build - unable to install windows 11 on bootable USB on a reboot loop: Hi everyone, thanks for your time to read this:I have a new PC build and have two NVME M.2 drives only.When I try to install windows 11 I even tried 10 with a bootable USB, I get to the windows logo and then the loading circle briefly and then the PC just restarts. This...
  3. PC keeps randomly shutting off and reboots.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC keeps randomly shutting off and reboots.: Hey Everyone. Hope everyone is having a good new year thus far. Ive been having some issues with my pc for the past couple months but having been putting off for a while but I have some time today. I'd like to say it began after I moved to my new place. But Ill start up the...
  4. PC keeps randomly shutting off and reboots.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps randomly shutting off and reboots.: Hey Everyone. Hope everyone is having a good new year thus far. Ive been having some issues with my pc for the past couple months but having been putting off for a while but I have some time today. I'd like to say it began after I moved to my new place. But Ill start up the...
  5. PC keeps randomly shutting off and reboots.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Bootable usb error while install new windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootable usb error while install new windows 10: Hai, i have problems while installing new windows 10 on my laptops Asus N53SN. I using new SSD. Bootable usb option was detected on boot option menu but after i select that option it showing an error. Here i attached image from error. Please help me. Thanx....
  7. Bootable usb error while install new windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootable usb error while install new windows 10: Hai, i have problems while installing new windows 10 on my laptops Asus N53SN. I using new SSD. Bootable usb option was detected on boot option menu but after i select that option it showing an error. Here i attached image from error. Please help me. Thanx....
  8. Bootable usb error while install new windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows ten "No Bootable drive found,"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows ten "No Bootable drive found,": So, i was trying to help a friend out with their hp stream, it was too low on space, and windows would not update, even with an external drive. So i came up with a idea, he could use the external drive as the main boot drive. so i cloned the os to the external drive, and it...
  10. PC Randomly turns off every ten minutes or so.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Randomly turns off every ten minutes or so.: I came back from holiday and on return I was playing a game and after 15 minutes it just turns off. The RGB and fans and everything inside is still going but there is no signal coming out. I dont know what to do i checked all my connections it was fine....