Windows 10: PC win 10 activated in my former Chinese university, now expired when I study in USA...

Discus and support PC win 10 activated in my former Chinese university, now expired when I study in USA... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hello, My computer had installed windows 10 education edition 2 years ago through university organization registration when I was studying in China,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Cheng Wu (wucheng), Jun 22, 2019.

1. PC win 10 activated in my former Chinese university, now expired when I study in USA...

hello, My computer had installed windows 10 education edition 2 years ago through university organization registration when I was studying in China, right now I have moved to a US university for my Ph.D., and the license of this win 10 has expired, I have tried my former university activation tool but failed.

how can I activate it since I don't want to install the system again, thank you.

:)

Cheng Wu (wucheng), Jun 22, 2019

2. Does X6 brought in UK or USA support traditional chinese

hi~ I am a international student studying in the UK. I am interested in the least launched device X6. May I ask if I buy it in UK or USA(I am planing to go to USA at Christmas) , does the device support showing and typing traditional Chinese just like
    buying it in Hong Kong?

jasonlam0911, Jun 22, 2019
  3. labh_10 Win User
    your windows activation will expire soon

1. I get windows 10 education with serial number from my friend, he is study at one university

2. No. i'm not upgrade windows from win 7, 8.1 home to win 10 home

3. No. i'm not upgrade windows from win 7, 8.1 pro/ ultimate to win 10 pro

4. i'm install from master win 10 edu

5. 1 month ago I update win 10 with windows 10 upgrade assistan and windows update

6. 4 days ago I receive message "your windows license expire soon"

sorry my English is very bad

labh_10, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Superfly Win User

PC win 10 activated in my former Chinese university, now expired when I study in USA...

Win 10 activation is expiring - volume license

I was able to replicate the error using aVL install media

PC win 10 activated in my former Chinese university, now expired when I study in USA... [​IMG]

Then using a Win 7 Pro COA key --

-- I got the 'key is not valid" error code 0xc004f050 before internet connectivity was established

PC win 10 activated in my former Chinese university, now expired when I study in USA... [​IMG]

Subsequently it activated on a 2nd attempt with internet connectivity

Licence channel changed from this...

... to this.

The error message is misleading regarding the validity of the Win 7 key.

Superfly, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

PC win 10 activated in my former Chinese university, now expired when I study in USA...

1. PC win 10 activated in my former Chinese university, now expired when I study in USA... - Similar Threads - activated former Chinese

2. Activation of Windows 10 outside of USA.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of Windows 10 outside of USA.: Hi, I am running Parallels on my MacBook Pro and need to activate Window 10. When I go into Settings > Activation > Go to Store, it takes me to the US one and I cannot enter my address in order to buy the license. I have tried going through the NZ MS store but I can't figure...
  3. Activation of Windows 10 outside of USA.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation of Windows 10 outside of USA.: Hi, I am running Parallels on my MacBook Pro and need to activate Window 10. When I go into Settings > Activation > Go to Store, it takes me to the US one and I cannot enter my address in order to buy the license. I have tried going through the NZ MS store but I can't figure...
  4. Activation of Windows 10 outside of USA.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Active Windows 10 with University email

Active Windows 10 with University email: Hello I am a student and I get my email from the university I tried to use this email to activate my office and it works but when I am using the same email address to activate my windows 10 this message comes out That Microsoft account doesn't exist. how can I...
  6. win 10 was activated and i reset my dell laptop and now not activated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 was activated and i reset my dell laptop and now not activated: this is my screen shot[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-was-activated-and-i-reset-my-dell-laptop/c303780b-d0d6-4f02-a2ff-907a5717d1e6
  7. I need to know when will my activation key get expire ??!

I need to know when will my activation key get expire ??!: I need to know when will my activation key get expire ??! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-key/87bc14cb-5d28-44bc-9132-84788bf2290f"
  8. WIN 10 PRO key Downgraded To WIN 10 Home Automatically now my pc is not activated.

WIN 10 PRO key Downgraded To WIN 10 Home Automatically now my pc is not activated.: WIN 10 PRO key Downgraded To WIN 10 Home Automatically now my pc is not activated.One day suddenly my laptop says that my windows is not activated. when i open troubleshooter it says the key is for win 10 home. HELP!!!!...
  9. Win 10 activation is expiring - volume license

Win 10 activation is expiring - volume license: I just started getting the popup message that "win 10 activation is expiring" reading some threads here I figured out that it is expiring on 3/13/18 and it is a volume license I bought this computer from a private seller on ebay. I'm pretty sure it was upgraded from Win-7...
  10. Win 10 previously activated, now it's not !!

Win 10 previously activated, now it's not !!: Hi folks and guru's etc. Strange problem for me. Upgraded from Win 7 Professional last August, not long after Win 10 was released. Went ok at the time, any issues I had were soon resolved. Until last week that is. Not sure if it was an update that done this to my aging PC,...