Windows 10: PC Win 10 Wont boot up

Discus and support PC Win 10 Wont boot up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a serious problem with my Desktop PC which wont boot up. All I get is a auto repair then the option to restart or advanced which I can't select... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AllanBower1, Apr 17, 2019.

1. PC Win 10 Wont boot up

I have a serious problem with my Desktop PC which wont boot up. All I get is a auto repair then the option to restart or advanced which I can't select because the keyboard and mouse wont work.

I have tried to boot into safe mode but no luck, and I have tried the on/off thing as well. Nothing seems to work.

My Win10 was purchased online as an upgrade to Win7 so no CD.

Please I am now desperate.

Thank youPC Win 10 Wont boot up [​IMG]PC Win 10 Wont boot up [​IMG]

:)

AllanBower1, Apr 17, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Win 10 won't boot, if I disconnect secondary drive(s)

1. Download: Macrium Rescue ISO 6.1.1000 and use: Rufus - Create bootable USB to create a USB Boot.
    2. Disconnect Disk 1 from your PC
    3. Boot up your PC using the USB in step 1
    4. Follow the screen shot to fix Windows Boot

PC Win 10 Wont boot up [​IMG]

topgundcp, Apr 17, 2019
  3. RealNeil Win User
    Win 10 boots...

I can't answer to the speed of Win-8 booting. I tried the Win-8 preview and went back to Win-7 after a month. They say that Win-8.1 is a lot better than Win-8 was.
    My Win-10 TP is working well ATM.

RealNeil, Apr 17, 2019
  4. PC Win 10 Wont boot up

win 10 wont boot from ISO disk

I'm reading different forums ,most of them refer to windows 7 or 8 where the f keys function or after win 10 has booted up. my pc wont boot past the windows 10 logo. other suggestions were to disable fast boot in the bios but my asus bios version 3602
    doesn't have a fast boot option. I need to enable the fkey functions prior to windows startup. does anyone have suggestions?

tonycannizzo, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

PC Win 10 Wont boot up

1. PC Win 10 Wont boot up - Similar Threads - Wont boot

2. Changed to gpt and uefi bios, now windows wont boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed to gpt and uefi bios, now windows wont boot: I changed my ssd from mbr to gpt in order to be able to upgrade from windows 10 to windows 11. While in uefi boot mode my ssd is not showing up in boot priority and i can not boot windows. I have an asus motherboard, amd cpu and amd gpu. The ssd is a samsung 850 evo m.2...
  3. Changed to gpt and uefi bios, now windows wont boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changed to gpt and uefi bios, now windows wont boot: I changed my ssd from mbr to gpt in order to be able to upgrade from windows 10 to windows 11. While in uefi boot mode my ssd is not showing up in boot priority and i can not boot windows. I have an asus motherboard, amd cpu and amd gpu. The ssd is a samsung 850 evo m.2...
  4. Changed to gpt and uefi bios, now windows wont boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. HP 15 Notebook wont boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP 15 Notebook wont boot: Today, I used "Rufus" to install a custom OS version My BIOS version was F.39 I believe, I went to the "Choose an option." I tried to delete the so called "Windows 11." Again, this is a fan made OS AND IT WOULDNT DELETE It just says, "There was a problem resetting your PC." I...
  6. HP 15 Notebook wont boot

HP 15 Notebook wont boot: Today, I used "Rufus" to install a custom OS version My BIOS version was F.39 I believe, I went to the "Choose an option." I tried to delete the so called "Windows 11." Again, this is a fan made OS AND IT WOULDNT DELETE It just says, "There was a problem resetting your PC." I...
  7. HP 15 Notebook wont boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Did driver verifier, PC wont boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did driver verifier, PC wont boot: So I had a problem with blue screens and followed similar topics with solutions. That led me to do a driver verifier now my PC wont boot at all and are stuck at a blackscreen. Tried to advanced startup but doesn't work either....
  9. Did driver verifier, PC wont boot

Did driver verifier, PC wont boot: So I had a problem with blue screens and followed similar topics with solutions. That led me to do a driver verifier now my PC wont boot at all and are stuck at a blackscreen. Tried to advanced startup but doesn't work either....
  10. Did driver verifier, PC wont boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging