Windows 10: PC Windows 10 Minecraft Edition

Discus and support PC Windows 10 Minecraft Edition in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Ok I have bought Minecraft Java and had a code for the multiplatform windows 10 edition which I used on a MS account, 2 years later till the fox update... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Snow Hugs6700, Nov 19, 2019.

1. PC Windows 10 Minecraft Edition

Ok I have bought Minecraft Java and had a code for the multiplatform windows 10 edition which I used on a MS account, 2 years later till the fox update comes in, when I click on "Sign In" it prompts me with the purchase of the starter edition and master edition and says that I have the trail. Yet owned when uninstalled and looked on the Microsoft store. I don't want the starter or the master collection but own the game itself yet prompts me this. I tried to restart and reset the Microsoft store and reinstall multiple times and tried with the xbox app and try help from others... PC Windows 10 Minecraft Edition d3ae2811-15b9-4329-8c9f-7722066f4a1c?upload=true.png

:)

Snow Hugs6700, Nov 19, 2019

2. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ | Windows 10 Games

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Nov 19, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

PC Windows 10 Minecraft Edition

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

PC Windows 10 Minecraft Edition

1. PC Windows 10 Minecraft Edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition

2. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Redeem link not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Redeem link not working: I'm trying to redeem my free copy of the windows 10 Edition of minecraft from the [account.mojang.com/me] page of the mojang website. When i click on the redeem redirect button it takes me to the microsoft redeem page, however all that comes up is a blank page that does not...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 edition - unable to install the game on my PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition - unable to install the game on my PC: I redeemed a code from Minecraft Windows 10 in January 2018, and it has worked with no problems until I have tried to re-install it recently. I have tried installing other apps/games from the Microsoft store and they install with no problems. The "install" button on the...
  4. Cant download Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant download Minecraft windows 10 edition: Hello, I have recently purchased a key for minecraft windows 10 edition and redeemed it. I can not install it after redeeming it. I have tried all the articles saying to reset the store, reinstall it, clear the cache, and even used the media creation tool to reinstall...
  5. I have billing for the Minecraft Microsoft edition code but i don't have it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have billing for the Minecraft Microsoft edition code but i don't have it: I got the code for Minecraft Windows edition however when i redeemed it i didn't get the game, its not in my library or system and i'm still able to purchase it, i looked at my billing and it says i redeemed it but i never got the game in the end and i don't know how to get...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition World Disappeared and no Tutorials Worked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition World Disappeared and no Tutorials Worked: So I use an Asus with Windows 10, and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is installed on it. I was playing Minecraft the other night, and it crashed. I opened Minecraft back up to discover my main world disappeared! I need help because this is the main world I use, and the best I...
  7. Minecraft java edition crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft java edition crashes: Every time when I boot up Minecraft it just gives me this error Bad video card drivers! ----------------------- Minecraft was unable to start because it failed to find an accelerated OpenGL mode. This can usually be fixed by updating the...
  8. Mojang out of minecraft windows 10 codes from purchasing java edition early

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mojang out of minecraft windows 10 codes from purchasing java edition early: I have been getting this error message for over 2 weeks now: Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later! I contacted Minecraft's Help over a week...
  9. Error on code redemption for the Free Windows 10 edition of Minecraft. Will there be new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error on code redemption for the Free Windows 10 edition of Minecraft. Will there be new...: I really love Minecraft. I have been playing bedrock edition on my android for a while now, so I've decided to download the free Windows 10 edition from my Mojang account, the code haven't been generated since I don't have a pc to download the game on(until now.) And so I...
  10. Account Error When Opening Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account Error When Opening Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Hi there, I have been playing Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, and it has started to act up. I logged in yesterday and was greeted with an account error. I am not able to use the marketplace or play with friends. I am pretty sure this issue is associated with my Microsoft...