Windows 10: PC Windows 11 Upgrade - Secure Boot and TPM 2.0

Discus and support PC Windows 11 Upgrade - Secure Boot and TPM 2.0 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there,I have a 2 year old PC. I am trying to install Windows 11 but PC Health Check says I need to enable TPM 2.0 and enable secure boot.My PC is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sophie Xena, Nov 28, 2022.

1. PC Windows 11 Upgrade - Secure Boot and TPM 2.0

Hello there,I have a 2 year old PC. I am trying to install Windows 11 but PC Health Check says I need to enable TPM 2.0 and enable secure boot.My PC is built with: Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE ATX MotherboardSapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT 6GB GDDR6 Graphics CardAMD Ryzen 5 3600 Processor 6C/12T, 35 MB Cache, 4.2 GHz Max BoostACE 850W Black ATX Gaming PC PSU Power Supply 120mm Red16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3600MHz CL18 Dual Channel KitIs it possible for my PC to run Windows 11? Thank you :

:)

Sophie Xena, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Ghot Win User

Fast Guide : Upgrade to Windows 11 for non TPM 2.0 capable PCs

You can run Win 11 on your laptop. Check the tutorials on ElevenForum.
    There are workarounds. *Smile

For example...

Create bootable Windows 11 ISO without TPM, Secure Boot and RAM requirements. | Windows 11 Forum

3. ThrashZone, Nov 28, 2022
  4. PC Windows 11 Upgrade - Secure Boot and TPM 2.0

Windows 11 Secure Boot and TPM 2.0

What does PC Health Check say about your hardware qualifying for Windows 11? Run it now from PC Health Check

In system information it tells me secure boot state is off and it says I’m in Legacy bios already.

My bios is already in UEFI according to the system information page on Windows.

Which of these statements above from your last two posts is correct concerning UEFI or Legacy Mode?

If System information says UEFI Mode then I gave you dozens of steps to try to get Secure Boot and TPM started. Please work through those steps now and report back results.
    If you need help just ask back.

Secure Boot and TPM2 are needed to run the WIndows 11 Security features.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020 (retired), Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

PC Windows 11 Upgrade - Secure Boot and TPM 2.0

1. PC Windows 11 Upgrade - Secure Boot and TPM 2.0 - Similar Threads - Upgrade Secure Boot

2. Is it illegal to bypass TPM and secure boot on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it illegal to bypass TPM and secure boot on windows 11?: Is it illegal to bypass TPM and secure boot on windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-illegal-to-bypass-tpm-and-secure-boot-on/30bb7e1c-7cae-4a2b-8185-9bf7e9b60389
  3. Is it illegal to bypass TPM and secure boot on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it illegal to bypass TPM and secure boot on windows 11?: Is it illegal to bypass TPM and secure boot on windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-illegal-to-bypass-tpm-and-secure-boot-on/30bb7e1c-7cae-4a2b-8185-9bf7e9b60389
  4. PC Windows 11 Upgrade - Secure Boot and TPM 2.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Windows 11 Upgrade - Secure Boot and TPM 2.0: Hello there,I have a 2 year old PC. I am trying to install Windows 11 but PC Health Check says I need to enable TPM 2.0 and enable secure boot.My PC is built with: Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE ATX MotherboardSapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT 6GB GDDR6 Graphics CardAMD Ryzen 5...
  5. Windows 11 Secure Boot and TPM 2.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Secure Boot and TPM 2.0: When I enable Secure Boot and TPM 2.0 on my computer I don't get a signal to my monitor and my computer won't post. I just got a new motherboard and don't want to risk enabling these settings on my computer because it might not give a signal again. Although I tried clearing...
  6. Windows 11 Secure Boot and TPM 2.0

Windows 11 Secure Boot and TPM 2.0: When I enable Secure Boot and TPM 2.0 on my computer I don't get a signal to my monitor and my computer won't post. I just got a new motherboard and don't want to risk enabling these settings on my computer because it might not give a signal again. Although I tried clearing...
  7. TPM upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TPM upgrade to Windows 11: up grade to windows 11 TPM not set 2.00 how can I change this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tpm-upgrade-to-windows-11/ffd68b1a-60cb-4cfa-843a-c29ce9eb4263
  8. Secure boot and TPM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure boot and TPM: So I don't know if this is a problem or I'm just stupid, but I want to upgrade to Windows 11. The thing is that my processor isn't supported and I need to enable TPM. There's a catch tho, when I went to the BIOS it says that my "Network Boot Protocol" is set to "Legacy IPv4",...
  9. Secure boot and TPM

Secure boot and TPM: So I don't know if this is a problem or I'm just stupid, but I want to upgrade to Windows 11. The thing is that my processor isn't supported and I need to enable TPM. There's a catch tho, when I went to the BIOS it says that my "Network Boot Protocol" is set to "Legacy IPv4",...
  10. Secure boot and TPM

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security