Windows 10: PC Wireless Gaming Receiver doesnt work

Discus and support PC Wireless Gaming Receiver doesnt work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I use a PC Wireless Gaming Receiver for my Xbox 360 Control this adapater was working good util this past sunday 7/19/2020, on monday... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pronoob84, Jul 24, 2020.

1. pronoob84 Win User

PC Wireless Gaming Receiver doesnt work

Hi Everyone,

I use a PC Wireless Gaming Receiver for my Xbox 360 Control this adapater was working good util this past sunday 7/19/2020, on monday my pc did some windows updates then when I was ready to use it my pc doesnt recognize the adpater I already try to install the drivers, unistall the device and nothing happend , this is what I got after the drivers installation:

7/23/2020 9:52:17 PM Device configured Null

Device USB\AMDROOT_HUB31\5&392d0fab&0&0 was configured.

Driver Name: null

Class Guid: {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}

Driver Date:

Driver Version:

Driver Provider:

Driver Section:

Driver Rank: 0x0

Matching Device Id:

Outranked Drivers:

Device Updated: false

Parent Device: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_43BB&SUBSYS_11421B21&REV_02\4&288c77c7&0&000B

:)

pronoob84, Jul 24, 2020

2. Pc wireless gaming receiver

Hi Joel,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused, I will be glad to assist you with this.

Just to clarify, you are referring to Xbox Pc wireless gaming receiver, is that right?

If so, I would suggest you to try the steps suggested in the help article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot the Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows 10

Also, try running the hardware and devices troubleshooter by following the steps below and check again. It checks for common issues and makes sure that any new device or hardware attached to your computer was installed correctly.

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type control and press enter to open control panel.

3. Type troubleshooting in the control panel search box and open it.

4. Click "view all" on the left pane,

5. Run the hardware and devices troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jul 29, 2020
  3. pronoob84 Win User

Hi Everyone,

I use a PC Wireless Gaming Receiver for my Xbox 360 Control this adapater was working good util this past sunday 7/19/2020, on monday my pc did some windows updates then when I was ready to use it my pc doesnt recognize the adpater I already try to install
    the drivers, unistall the device and nothing happend , this is what I got after the drivers installation:

7/23/2020 9:52:17 PM Device configured (Null)

Device USB\AMDROOT_HUB31\5&392d0fab&0&0 was configured.

Driver Name: null

Class Guid: {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}

Driver Date:

Driver Version:

Driver Provider:

Driver Section:

Driver Rank: 0x0

Matching Device Id:

Outranked Drivers:

Device Updated: false

Parent Device: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_43BB&SUBSYS_11421B21&REV_02\4&288c77c7&0&000B

pronoob84, Jul 29, 2020
  4. PC Wireless Gaming Receiver doesnt work

Xbox 360 wireless receiver not being acknowledged by my pc?

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please provide some additional information, so that we can assist you better.

1. How are you trying to connect it?
    2. Have you installed any security software program on your PC?
    3. Have you tried connecting device to different computer?
    You may follow below mentioned steps and let us know the outcome.

Step 1: Make sure all the updates are up to date and follow the Microsoft article to check the status or troubleshoot on

updates

Step 2: Refer the Xbox article on how to connect

wireless receiver
    gaming on Windows 10.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes or No’.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

1. PC Wireless Gaming Receiver doesnt work - Similar Threads - Wireless Gaming Receiver

2. wireless controller doesnt work in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless controller doesnt work in windows: Hi, so, as the title says, i've bought two wireless controllers and for some reason they dont work at all on windows.it just shows as "bluetooth hid device" on device manager, with a yellow "!" on the image. It also connects and then immediatly turns it off and shows "Driver...
  3. wireless controller doesnt work in windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wireless controller doesnt work in windows: Hi, so, as the title says, i've bought two wireless controllers and for some reason they dont work at all on windows.it just shows as "bluetooth hid device" on device manager, with a yellow "!" on the image. It also connects and then immediatly turns it off and shows "Driver...
  4. wireless controller doesnt work in windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Games doesnt work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games doesnt work: Hello I have this problem, when I open any game its all okay but when I get to the main menu of the game it just freezes then black screen and minimizes to desktop, I can still hear game sounds. If I click on the game icon nothing happens. This thing started out of nowhere......
  6. PC wireless gaming receiver

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC wireless gaming receiver: Hello, I have an issue since last Wondows update: The XBOX wireless controller stopped working. I've tried to update the drivers again, but I cannot find the controller in the devices anymore. I wanted to ask what issue could it be and how I can solve it. Many thanks...
  7. Xbox 360 Wireless receiver not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 Wireless receiver not working: After i formatted my pc, my xbox 360 wireless receiver keeps being listed as an unknown device, after i manually selected the drivers. It was working fine before. I also reinstalled winodws twice, to make sure that the installation was corrupt. I tested it on my laptop and it...
  8. Xbox 360 PC wireless gaming receiver does not recognized by pc

Xbox 360 PC wireless gaming receiver does not recognized by pc: Hello! Since the last major update of Windows 10 2004 my device is not recognized. I connect the adapter to the PC and tell me unknown device. I try to update the driver manually and through Windows update, but without success. In the previous version of Windows 1909 it...
  9. Game bar doesnt work on games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar doesnt work on games: Today when I wanted to record game footage for youtube I kept on pressing the shortcut key to open game bar but it wasnt opening. I closed the games and pressed it in settings and surprisingly it opened. I dont understand the use if the game bar doesnt show up in games....
  10. Wireless gaming receiver driver is broken

Wireless gaming receiver driver is broken: After a fresh install of Windows 10 to keep my PC fast, I plugged in my wireless Xbox 360 receiver, not made by Microsoft, instead made by Akord, popped in the CD to install the necessary drivers, and apparently Windows thinks that it is corrupt, or tampered with, while an...