Windows 10: PC Wireless Operation

Discus and support PC Wireless Operation in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Ever since downloading new Windows 10 to my PC, I've lost the capability of using my PC on my wireless network. My Sony PC is 5+ years old and has no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by briantj_01, Mar 4, 2020.

1. PC Wireless Operation

Ever since downloading new Windows 10 to my PC, I've lost the capability of using my PC on my wireless network. My Sony PC is 5+ years old and has no "manual" wireless on/off switch. A hardwire ethernet connect works...but no wirelesss capability any longer. Are there patches I need?

:)

briantj_01, Mar 4, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Mar 4, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

PC Wireless Operation

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, PC Wireless Operation :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

PC Wireless Operation

1. PC Wireless Operation - Similar Threads - Wireless Operation

2. MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card keeps disconnecting: Hello !I have trouble with that card, it keeps getting disconnected. Sometimes it doesn't even start connected...- I tried uninstalling the card and the drivers, to reinstall the drivers from ASUS I have an ASUS TUF A15 itself, didn't work.- I tried a clean full install of...
  3. MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card keeps disconnecting: Hello !I have trouble with that card, it keeps getting disconnected. Sometimes it doesn't even start connected...- I tried uninstalling the card and the drivers, to reinstall the drivers from ASUS I have an ASUS TUF A15 itself, didn't work.- I tried a clean full install of...
  4. Damaged USB receiver for my wireless keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Damaged USB receiver for my wireless keyboard and mouse: The USB to my wireless keyboard and mouse is damaged. How do i get it replaced? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/damaged-usb-receiver-for-my-wireless-keyboard-and/0890647d-636e-48ef-88eb-d317e8f1c4f2
  5. Damaged USB receiver for my wireless keyboard and mouse

Damaged USB receiver for my wireless keyboard and mouse: The USB to my wireless keyboard and mouse is damaged. How do i get it replaced? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/damaged-usb-receiver-for-my-wireless-keyboard-and/0890647d-636e-48ef-88eb-d317e8f1c4f2
  6. Installing Wireless display Optional Feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Wireless display Optional Feature: Hello Microsoft Community, I am reaching out to seek assistance on how to install wireless display feature on my Windows 11 Pro Laptop as I have tried installing it many times and it doesn't seem to work even when I am on a strong network. How do I go about this. Note: I...
  7. Installing Wireless display Optional Feature

Installing Wireless display Optional Feature: Hello Microsoft Community, I am reaching out to seek assistance on how to install wireless display feature on my Windows 11 Pro Laptop as I have tried installing it many times and it doesn't seem to work even when I am on a strong network. How do I go about this. Note: I...
  8. Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 6000: Left click does not operate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 6000: Left click does not operate: Left click does not operate on my mouse, a Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wireless-laser-mouse-6000-left-click/5b92f0fb-89f9-45a4-8dae-1a8f2847fd64
  9. Where can I find a operation manual for Microsoft wireless comfort Keyboard 4000

Where can I find a operation manual for Microsoft wireless comfort Keyboard 4000: need a ops manual for a MS wireless Comfort Keyboard 4000 model 1045 * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-a-operation-manual-for-microsoft/4ea4e266-496f-451a-96f1-8acdb7b8999a
  10. Problems with WIFI wireless 5G adapter after updating to October 2018 operating system.

Problems with WIFI wireless 5G adapter after updating to October 2018 operating system.: Last week, my Acer E5-721 laptop updated to the October 2018 operating system. As a result, my wireless adapter is no longer working properly. The adapter connects to the internet but the signal only comes in at a trickle. I have tried every fix under the sun to restore...