Windows 10: PC wireless switch not working

Discus and support PC wireless switch not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have a gateway ne56r31u laptop that came pre-installed with windows 8.1. i have upgraded to windows 10 a while ago and its become slower and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mineidk, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Mineidk Win User

PC wireless switch not working

Hello, I have a gateway ne56r31u laptop that came pre-installed with windows 8.1. i have upgraded to windows 10 a while ago and its become slower and i have a problem where my internet wont connect. Ive run windows troubleshooting tool, it said my wireless capability switch is disabled. I have read articles saying there is a physical switch which i dont think my gateway laptop has one, and a function key switch. Ive tried fn-f2 and fn-f3. I was really thinking of going back to windows 8.1 to fix the problem and make my laptop fast again.

Can anyone give any solutions

Thanks in Advanced.

:)

Mineidk, Aug 6, 2020

2. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Aug 6, 2020
  3. key switches don't work

On this Toshiba Satellite M645, key switches don't work, brightness control, mouse and pointer on/off, and wireless on/off.
    Any suggestions?

electron100, Aug 6, 2020
  4. PC wireless switch not working

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

PC wireless switch not working

1. PC wireless switch not working - Similar Threads - wireless switch working

2. wireless capability is turned off and the switch doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless capability is turned off and the switch doesn't work: so my Wi fi is stuck on tuned off.it says its turned off and asks me to manually turn it on it shows the other options too, well i know i can with the Wi fi switch button , but it does not work. i tried "turn wifi back on 1 hour later" but still that didn't workso the switch...
  3. wireless capability is turned off and the switch doesn't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wireless capability is turned off and the switch doesn't work: so my Wi fi is stuck on tuned off.it says its turned off and asks me to manually turn it on it shows the other options too, well i know i can with the Wi fi switch button , but it does not work. i tried "turn wifi back on 1 hour later" but still that didn't workso the switch...
  4. wireless capability is turned off and the switch doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working: the USB wireless mouse and numbers keypad works but wireless keyboard MS Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Model 1559 stopped working. If I remove the batteries new and put them back in, it will work for a few minutes and then stop working again....
  6. wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wireless mouse works but wireless keyboard not working: the USB wireless mouse and numbers keypad works but wireless keyboard MS Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Model 1559 stopped working. If I remove the batteries new and put them back in, it will work for a few minutes and then stop working again....
  7. issue of wireless capability not switching on

issue of wireless capability not switching on: hello everyone i'm shan masih i'm facing the problem, which is my airplane mode is not switching off so how can i fix it ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-of-wireless-capability-not-switching-on/f7e8bf51-4c0e-4de2-984c-cccc3f16ef10
  8. PC Wireless Gaming Receiver doesnt work

PC Wireless Gaming Receiver doesnt work: Hi Everyone, I use a PC Wireless Gaming Receiver for my Xbox 360 Control this adapater was working good util this past sunday 7/19/2020, on monday my pc did some windows updates then when I was ready to use it my pc doesnt recognize the adpater I already try to install the...
  9. Wireless mouse not working after resetting PC

Wireless mouse not working after resetting PC: I reset my Dell inspiron 1525 and the Logitech wireless mouse won't work. ***Modified title from: Wireless mouse configuration*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-mouse-not-working-after-resetting-pc/571292f6-dc23-4598-b2f3-c5c3a8ce2840
  10. Wireless Switch & indicator LED light not working after Windows 10

Wireless Switch & indicator LED light not working after Windows 10: I upgraded my Vaio Laptop VPCEG2AEN 64-bit from Windows 7 to Windows 10 couple of days back. Since then the Wireless switch & its green indicator light is not working. Fortunately via the VAIO Smart Network icon I am able to connect to Wifi. Does this mean that Windows 10...