Windows 10: PC with a 2.0mm jack

Discus and support PC with a 2.0mm jack in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I got a prebuilt (I know,building your own is better) Coming in tommorow,I was looking for headphones through Amazon and found a good one with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ItsmarionetteXx, Oct 9, 2019.

1. PC with a 2.0mm jack

So I got a prebuilt (I know,building your own is better)

Coming in tommorow,I was looking for headphones through Amazon and found a good one with the typical 3.5mm then I checked the PC and apparently someone reviewed it and said "the jacks for headphone and mic are 2.0 , so if your headphone is 3.0 (with mic on), you have to buy an adapter for that. " I'm so confused lmao

:)

ItsmarionetteXx, Oct 9, 2019

2. Windows 10 and Magic Jack compatibility problem

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Sorry to know that the issue persists even after trying so many suggestions.

• What and all steps have you tried?
    • Do you face the same voice issue when you are using other apps?
    If it is the issue with Magic Jack, you need to contact Magic Jack support.

Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Oct 9, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 9, 2019
  4. PC with a 2.0mm jack

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

PC with a 2.0mm jack

1. PC with a 2.0mm jack - Similar Threads - 0mm jack

2. After I unplugged and replugged my headphones into my audio jack my PC couldn't detect a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After I unplugged and replugged my headphones into my audio jack my PC couldn't detect a...: My PC only has one jack at the top which I plugged my Razer headphones in and would allow me to speak and hear at the same time. I took out my Razer headphones from the audio jack on my PC and when I plugged it back in a notification popped up asking what I was plugging in a...
  3. After I unplugged and replugged my headphones into my audio jack my PC couldn't detect a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After I unplugged and replugged my headphones into my audio jack my PC couldn't detect a...: My PC only has one jack at the top which I plugged my Razer headphones in and would allow me to speak and hear at the same time. I took out my Razer headphones from the audio jack on my PC and when I plugged it back in a notification popped up asking what I was plugging in a...
  4. When I plug my audio jack into my PC, it is not showing up or popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I plug my audio jack into my PC, it is not showing up or popping up: > I bought a new microphone and plugged it into my PC. At first, it was not showing up or working. Then, when I plugged the microphone into another PC, it worked. However, on my PC, it still doesn't work. > In YouTube videos, people suggest uninstalling the device and letting...
  5. When I plug my audio jack into my PC, it is not showing up or popping up

When I plug my audio jack into my PC, it is not showing up or popping up: > I bought a new microphone and plugged it into my PC. At first, it was not showing up or working. Then, when I plugged the microphone into another PC, it worked. However, on my PC, it still doesn't work. > In YouTube videos, people suggest uninstalling the device and letting...
  6. When I plug my audio jack into my PC, it is not showing up or popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Sound problem with jack connected headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound problem with jack connected headphones: My laptop is a Dell 16 7610 with Windows 11, 23H2. During the last few weeks, I have the following problem with the sound of my laptop. The sound works all right with the internal speakers and/or Bluetooth connected speakers. However, when I try to connect external speakers...
  8. Sound problem with jack connected headphones

Sound problem with jack connected headphones: My laptop is a Dell 16 7610 with Windows 11, 23H2. During the last few weeks, I have the following problem with the sound of my laptop. The sound works all right with the internal speakers and/or Bluetooth connected speakers. However, when I try to connect external speakers...
  9. My audio jack on my PC doesn't detect my headphones when I plug them in after installing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio jack on my PC doesn't detect my headphones when I plug them in after installing...: I just installed a new motherboard on my PC. When I booted it up and plugged my headphones in the computer shows no recognition that I have plugged something in. In the sound device manager it says that my headphones aren't even plugged in....
  10. My audio jack on my PC doesn't detect my headphones when I plug them in after installing...

My audio jack on my PC doesn't detect my headphones when I plug them in after installing...: I just installed a new motherboard on my PC. When I booted it up and plugged my headphones in the computer shows no recognition that I have plugged something in. In the sound device manager it says that my headphones aren't even plugged in....