Windows 10: Pc with account wont let it acces as a device

Discus and support Pc with account wont let it acces as a device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a pc that has a connected microsoft account but for some reason it isn't a device on my microsoft account please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AaronBojorquez, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Pc with account wont let it acces as a device

I have a pc that has a connected microsoft account but for some reason it isn't a device on my microsoft account please help

:)

AaronBojorquez, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 11, 2019
  3. mrgeek Win User
    Laptop was stolen, how do I remove acces to my Microsoft account?

Sign in to account.live.com. If your device is listed like in screenshot 1, click 'See all'. On the next screen, if you've activated 'Locate device' you'll see it's location if it was signed in. The Remove laptop' option is highlighted. Good Luck.

Attachment 73672
    Pc with account wont let it acces as a device [​IMG]

Pc with account wont let it acces as a device [​IMG]

mrgeek, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Pc with account wont let it acces as a device

Unable to delete PC from MS Account devices

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Are you trying to remove your device, by logging in to your account through browser?

• Is the issue persist to specific device?

I would suggest you to try logging in to your Microsoft account using other browser and try removing the device.

Follow the below steps.

• Go the Sign in to your Microsoft account site, and sign in to your Microsoft account.

• Click/tap on the Manage advanced security link under Security & Privacy.

• Scroll down towards the bottom of the page to the Trusted devices section, and click/tap on the Remove all the trusted devices associated with my account link.

• Click/tap on Remove all trusted devices to confirm.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Pc with account wont let it acces as a device

1. Pc with account wont let it acces as a device - Similar Threads - account wont let

2. There is an account that wont let me remove it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is an account that wont let me remove it: So, about a couple months ago, i had gotten hacked, and they ended up taking over pretty much anything that the email address had access to, and changed it from my original to their email. And I've spent the better part of the las couple months having to re-acquire everything...
  3. There is an account that wont let me remove it

in Windows 10 Customization
    There is an account that wont let me remove it: So, about a couple months ago, i had gotten hacked, and they ended up taking over pretty much anything that the email address had access to, and changed it from my original to their email. And I've spent the better part of the las couple months having to re-acquire everything...
  4. There is an account that wont let me remove it

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My pc wont let me log on my admin account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My pc wont let me log on my admin account: So basically i was trying to change the account on settings but i accidentally made the account that i was replacing my current account with an administrator i was when i restarted my pc on the log in screen i clicked the sign in button of the other account and it wont let me...
  6. My pc wont let me log on my admin account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc wont let me log on my admin account: So basically i was trying to change the account on settings but i accidentally made the account that i was replacing my current account with an administrator i was when i restarted my pc on the log in screen i clicked the sign in button of the other account and it wont let me...
  7. My pc wont let me log on the admin account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc wont let me log on the admin account: So basically i was trying to change the account on settings but i accidentally made the account that i was replacing my current account with an administrator i was when i restarted my pc on the log in screen i clicked the sign in button of the other account and it wont let me...
  8. My pc wont let me log on the admin account

My pc wont let me log on the admin account: So basically i was trying to change the account on settings but i accidentally made the account that i was replacing my current account with an administrator i was when i restarted my pc on the log in screen i clicked the sign in button of the other account and it wont let me...
  9. My pc wont let me log on the admin account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. PC wont connect as a device on my microsoft account

PC wont connect as a device on my microsoft account: I've already done the "Windows button+R" thing, and I've already taken off my Microsoft account on my pc and logged back into it, I've already gone to settings, and then to my account, and then to info, and everything is set up, and it still won't connect. I have spent the...