Windows 10: Pc with account wont let it acces as a device

Discus and support Pc with account wont let it acces as a device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a pc that has a connected microsoft account but for some reason it isn't a device on my microsoft account please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AaronBojorquez, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Pc with account wont let it acces as a device

I have a pc that has a connected microsoft account but for some reason it isn't a device on my microsoft account please help

:)

AaronBojorquez, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 11, 2019
  3. mrgeek Win User
    Laptop was stolen, how do I remove acces to my Microsoft account?

Sign in to account.live.com. If your device is listed like in screenshot 1, click 'See all'. On the next screen, if you've activated 'Locate device' you'll see it's location if it was signed in. The Remove laptop' option is highlighted. Good Luck.

Attachment 73672
    Pc with account wont let it acces as a device [​IMG]

Pc with account wont let it acces as a device [​IMG]

mrgeek, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Pc with account wont let it acces as a device

Unable to delete PC from MS Account devices

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Are you trying to remove your device, by logging in to your account through browser?

• Is the issue persist to specific device?

I would suggest you to try logging in to your Microsoft account using other browser and try removing the device.

Follow the below steps.

• Go the Sign in to your Microsoft account site, and sign in to your Microsoft account.

• Click/tap on the Manage advanced security link under Security & Privacy.

• Scroll down towards the bottom of the page to the Trusted devices section, and click/tap on the Remove all the trusted devices associated with my account link.

• Click/tap on Remove all trusted devices to confirm.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Pc with account wont let it acces as a device

1. Pc with account wont let it acces as a device - Similar Threads - account wont let

2. i bought minecraft and it wont let me install it on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i bought minecraft and it wont let me install it on my pc: I got the app somehow and it wont let me play until I "unlock the full game" even though I spent 20 dollars to play it. I cant sign in to my account either without buying another more expensive version of the game. please help I dont want to spend 50 bucks on Minecraft...
  3. windows wont let me connect bluetooth devices without a passcode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows wont let me connect bluetooth devices without a passcode: Whenever I try to connect a Bluetooth device like (Gamepad, Controllers)that doesn't have a passcode, windows won't let me connect without a passcode, I tried (0000, 1234) none of them worked, Please Help me to fix this...
  4. Wont let me on a website it let me use last week!!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wont let me on a website it let me use last week!!!!: i use a shopping website called vova and i was able to shop on here on my lenovo laptop for months but now all of a sudden everything is working except that website. it makes no sense. i have all updates installed so i dont know what it is. i use this website alot so i cant...
  5. I want to add a email account but it wont let me, keeps saying give account permission to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to add a email account but it wont let me, keeps saying give account permission to...: I have set up a gmx account and want to add it to my laptop . It keeps giving a message saying I need to change password or give account permission to sync. I have gone into calender and tried to add it there but it will not comes up with error code Ox80004005 I am a...
  6. GameBar wont let me "Record That"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GameBar wont let me "Record That": I have tried everything, changing the settings, going online and looking for awnsers, but nothing seems to work I am trying to use the "Record" that option on my PC, which has windows 10, while gaming. It does its thing and records the previous 30 seconds. But when I go...
  7. GameBar wont let me "Record That"

in Windows 10 Customization
    GameBar wont let me "Record That": I have tried everything, changing the settings, going online and looking for awnsers, but nothing seems to work I am trying to use the "Record" that option on my PC, which has windows 10, while gaming. It does its thing and records the previous 30 seconds. But when I go...
  8. Windows 10 Mail app wont access my mail and wont let me delete account

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail app wont access my mail and wont let me delete account: So I added my outlook account to the Windows 10 mail app. I can get mail on my iPhone and thru the outlook site in the Edge browser, BUT the mail app wont let me log in, wont let me delete the account (it says "something went wrong" and wont sync with my account. So what in...
  9. Windows Credentials will not let met acces a computer on my network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Credentials will not let met acces a computer on my network: I have 3 computers #1 a Dell desktop, #2 a Dell All in One and #3 an Acer laptop. All run W10 1709 and are connected to a private wireless network. 1 can access 2 on the network and vice versa. 3 can access 1 and 2 but cannot be accessed by them Each time I try to access 3...
  10. Reset pc, wont let me log in as administrator.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset pc, wont let me log in as administrator.: Hello, My computer had a lot of junk on it and it was clogging up hard drive space. This made me decide to reset it as if it was new again.this has all gone fine until the last part. Its all done and when its about to go into the home screen to log me in for the first...