Windows 10: PC with internet, but browsers only work for a few minutes after start

Discus and support PC with internet, but browsers only work for a few minutes after start in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm Brazilian, so, excuse my English. Good Morning, Since last night my desktop has a problem in which all browsers (IE, Edge and Chrome) stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FelipeVianna, Apr 24, 2019.

1. PC with internet, but browsers only work for a few minutes after start

I'm Brazilian, so, excuse my English.

Good Morning,

Since last night my desktop has a problem in which all browsers (IE, Edge and Chrome) stop working after 1 or 2 minutes of Windows starts, even though the PC is connected to the internet via cable. All other tasks that require internet work normally (online games by Steam or battle.net, torrent, for example), only browsers do not work. If I restart the PC, the same thing happens, it works for 1 or 2 minutes and then stops working, displaying the error "err_connection_closed" in Chrome.
    I know the problem is not the modem because I already connected it to other equipment and it worked normally. I also tried to do a USB docking with the cell phone, to use his internet, and the same thing happened, it only works for 1 or 2 minutes.
    I already tried:
    - Change DNS to Google DNS;
    - The commands in the CMD:
    ipconfig / release
    ipconfig / renew
    ipconfig / flushdns
    ipconfig / registerdns
    nbtstat -rr
    netsh int ip reset all
    netsh winsock reset
    - I ran ADWCleaner and MalwareBits, both found no threat
    - Clear the cache and other browser tools.
    I thought about doing restore, but the PC came from the store with the restore point option disabled and I did not realize it, so it did not create any point since I bought it in January. Windows 10 also claims that it did not find any recovery images. However, even if I make an image, I face another problem: its processor does not have on-board video, so if I lose my video card drive during recovery, I will be without video.
    My OS is the original Windows 10 Pro, running only genuine programs. I did not install any new programs yesterday, before the behavior appeared.
    PC Settings:
    AMD Ryzen 5 Processor 2600 3.4GHz / 3.9GHz Max Turbo YD2600BBAFBOX Six Core 16MB Cooler Wraith Stealth
    Video Card PowerColor Radeon Red Dragon RX 580 8GB AXRX 580 8GBD5-3DHDV2 / OC 256Bit GDDR5 PCI-EXP
    Biostar PRO A320MH DDR4 AMD AM4 motherboard
    DDR4 Crucial Ballistix Sport LT Red BLS8G4D240FSE 8GB 2400MHz Memory
    HD Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM010 1TB 7200RPM 64MB Sata III
    Cooler Master Masterwatt 600W 80 Plus Active PFC ATX MPX-6001-ACAAW
    SSD SanDisk PLUS SDSSDA-120G-G27 120GB SATA III Read: 530MB / s and Recordings: 400MB / s

May someone help me?

:)

FelipeVianna, Apr 24, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Guidance needed to setup my Home PC access over Internet through browser

I wasn't giving steps on how to get RDP working, that is covered plenty of other places, I just give the steps to make it secure.

RDP. If they aren't tracking your Web browsing, I doubt they are going to track RDP.

And if you start the session from the command prompt it doesn't even put the address in the MRU list.

Though the question that needs to be asked now is, what are you using for your VM lab?

newtekie1, Apr 24, 2019
  3. how to set Internet Explorer as default browser in Windows 10

Hi George,

As you want to set Internet Explorer as the default browser, I suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Navigate to Start>Settings>System.
    • In the left pane, click on Default Apps.
    • In the right pane, under Web browser, click on Microsoft edge and select
      Internet Explorer.
    • Restart the system and check.

Hope this helps. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 24, 2019
  4. PC with internet, but browsers only work for a few minutes after start

New Windows 10 upgrade Internet browsers won't work

Hi Spencer,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

We appreciate you for trying some troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• On which browser you are not able to browse internet except Internet Explorer/EDGE?

• Do you get any error when you try to access internet on particular browser?

• Do you use any proxy server?

• What are the Microsoft fixes you tried to resolve the issue?
    As a work around, I suggest you to browse the Internet on Internet Explorer/EDGE as you are able to browse internet on these browsers.

Kindly follow the below step and check if it helps.

Try to change the settings on the Internet Explorer and check if it helps.

1) Open Internet Explorer on the desktop.

2) Click on Tools icon option on the top right corner.

3) Select Internet Options from the list.

4) Click on Connection tab.

5) Click on LAN Settings.

6) Check the box which says “Automatically detect settings ".

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

PC with internet, but browsers only work for a few minutes after start

1. PC with internet, but browsers only work for a few minutes after start - Similar Threads - internet browsers few

2. Wifi says "No Internet" after a few seconds or minutes of using and only works again after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi says "No Internet" after a few seconds or minutes of using and only works again after...: I've been having this problem for a while now. Sometimes when im browsing the internet, my internet suddenly stops working, and I have to disconnect my wifi from the toggle function in the bottom right of the taskbar and reconnect it again for Wifi to start working again. But...
  3. Wifi says "No Internet" after a few seconds or minutes of using and only works again after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi says "No Internet" after a few seconds or minutes of using and only works again after...: I've been having this problem for a while now. Sometimes when im browsing the internet, my internet suddenly stops working, and I have to disconnect my wifi from the toggle function in the bottom right of the taskbar and reconnect it again for Wifi to start working again. But...
  4. Wifi says "No Internet" after a few seconds or minutes of using and only works again after...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...: My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after few hour i think I started a timer or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-windows-10-start-for-few-minut-and-then/7d46d5d1-2582-4992-8ed7-56614ac450ac
  6. My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...: My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after few hour i think I started a timer or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-windows-10-start-for-few-minut-and-then/7d46d5d1-2582-4992-8ed7-56614ac450ac
  7. My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...

8. Internet starts randomly freezing after using the PC for a few minutes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet starts randomly freezing after using the PC for a few minutes.: My internet suddenly started freezing for a few seconds and went back to normal constantly after using the PC for ten minutes. I've updated my Windows 11 to the latest version, restarted my PC and router, and I did not install anything....
  9. Internet starts randomly freezing after using the PC for a few minutes.

Internet starts randomly freezing after using the PC for a few minutes.: My internet suddenly started freezing for a few seconds and went back to normal constantly after using the PC for ten minutes. I've updated my Windows 11 to the latest version, restarted my PC and router, and I did not install anything....
  10. Browsers won't connect for a minute after starting the PC

Browsers won't connect for a minute after starting the PC: If I open a browser as soon as the PC's booted up and start searching, it shows "server not found" and continues to do so for a few minutes and then works fine. If I wait for some time after the PC boots up and then search, everything works fine....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wait so it only works with browsers?