Windows 10: PC with Windows 10 can find Windows phone (8.1) using USB

Discus and support PC with Windows 10 can find Windows phone (8.1) using USB in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; PC with Windows 10 can't find Windows phone (8.1) using USB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by 1JAW, Oct 11, 2018.

1. 1JAW Win User

PC with Windows 10 can find Windows phone (8.1) using USB

PC with Windows 10 can't find Windows phone (8.1) using USB

:)

2. TRUELOVE95 Win User

Windows 10 USB boot

Hi there, am not a windows 10 expert. I have a pc in the bedroom on windows 10, I messed up the bootloader trying to fix the xp on that system.

System wont boot, trying to repair via win 10 usb installer.

Downloaded the media creation tool to install windows 10 installer on usb stick. Not compatible with a host of usb sticks I have. Tried the usb sticks that others use, but I think they use rufus; as the media creation tool by win 10 does not detect the usb stick.

So quick question, the win10 machine i am trying to repair the bootloader is a win7 upgraded to win10.
    If i were to use the usb win10 installer to "repair installation" does the version of the iso downloaded via the media creation tool matter?

There is three options:
    Windows 10
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 N

Also is there a step by step instead of using rufus as I want to try an alternative method of creating a usb win 10 installer. Preferably with more compatibility.

System is a asus sabertooth 990 (r2?) with AMD phenom X 6.

Also is there any other software I can load onto the usb that can repair the bootloader easily?
    That would be the ideal alternative. Thanks

TRUELOVE95, Oct 11, 2018
  3. thraxed Win User
    Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

1. PC with Windows 10 can find Windows phone (8.1) using USB - Similar Threads - find phone using

2. How to share internet connection OF windows 10 TO a phone using USB ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to share internet connection OF windows 10 TO a phone using USB ?: I see a lot of tutorials on how to share the smartphone's connection to windows 10. I'd like to do the exact opposite: I would like to connect my phone to windows 10 via USB, and use internet connection OF the pc 10, on the PHONE. I cannot find the share via usb option,...
  3. Can i use my windows 8 serial key in windows 10 ??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can i use my windows 8 serial key in windows 10 ??: Can i use my windows 8 serial key in windows 10 ?? THANKS FOR THE ANSWER.. 74169
  4. Find original win 8 product keys used?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Find original win 8 product keys used?: I entered a few unused retail Win 8 product keys on clean installs to activate Win 10 before July 29th. Is there anyway I could find the underlying product key for each of my systems? 61015
  5. Black screen after 1-8 hours after use or no use

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after 1-8 hours after use or no use: Hello all, the title states it all. Out of the blue I started getting a black screen, while playing video games, or comp just sitting idle. If I'm playing a game, audio is fine after both my monitors go black for about 30 seconds, then rig reboots. Rig runs great other wise....
  6. How can i reinstall windows 10 using usb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can i reinstall windows 10 using usb: Hello guys as i posted before my laptop wont work and im stuck on repair boot loop. I have tried everything like system restore, safemode, cmd bootrec/rebuild bcd. except reinstalling windows10. Can someone please tell me how to install windows 10 because when i bought the...
  7. Can windows 10 use a windows 8 OEM key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can windows 10 use a windows 8 OEM key?: I have a laptop that originally had windows 8 on it. In its long life the drive got formatted many times, many different OSs were installed on it and now I even have a completely different drive. What I mean to say is that there are not recovery partitions or anything like...
  8. Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find My Phone for Windows 10 Mobile Phone: Hi Brink, Insider Preview 10576 and the current 10586 have a "Find my device" feature under Update & Security ". Does it work more or less like your tutorial ? I have not tried the Find my device feature from my PC because I assume it only works with Windows Phone. Thank...
  9. Microsoft: Windows 10 upgrades for Lumia Windows Phone 8

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft: Windows 10 upgrades for Lumia Windows Phone 8: Microsoft has spoken extensively about its plans for Windows 10 on PCs and tablets, but what is not yet completely clear is exactly what the phone side of things will look like. We've known for a while that Microsoft plans to consolidate Windows RT and Windows Phone into a...
  10. Can I use a Windows 10 upgrade to solve Windows 8 boot issues?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I use a Windows 10 upgrade to solve Windows 8 boot issues?: My friend's Windows 8 laptop (ASUS) is experiencing the notorious CRITICAL PROCESS DIED issue. I am unable to find a solution/fix so I wondered if I can simply download Windows 10 and upgrade via USB? 89770

Users found this page by searching for:

1. indows 10 cant find Windows phone (8.1) using USB