Windows 10: Pc wont boot, 0xc000021a

Discus and support Pc wont boot, 0xc000021a in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was messing around with Unity and Visual Studio and decided to restart my computer when visual studio wasnt working properly. this is when i got a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mikey23348, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Pc wont boot, 0xc000021a

I was messing around with Unity and Visual Studio and decided to restart my computer when visual studio wasnt working properly.

this is when i got a bluescreen, that i havent been able to fix.

i can't launch it in safe mode, that crashes. ive been finding guides on how to use command prompt to fix it but none of it has been working.

any help would be greatly appreciated! i need my pc for my online lessons which will be starting soon again.

submitted by /u/Mikey23348
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mikey23348, Dec 14, 2020

2. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Dec 14, 2020
  3. Fix error 0xc000021a Windows 10

I've faced this issue before. It's one of the blue screen of death errors. Im sharing 5 steps that will help you fix Error 0xc000021a

One of the following step will sort out the problem:

1. Repair corrupted system
    2. Boot window manually
    3. Resetting computer's BIOS
    4. DO SFC scan
    5. Troubleshoot to fix automatically

Clout Techie, Dec 14, 2020
  4. Pc wont boot, 0xc000021a

fix error 0xc000021a in windows 10

Hi gilesrichards,

The most common culprit of Error 0xc000021a is third-party application. To know more about the issue, please answer the following questions:

1. What is the make and model of your device?
    2. Have you made any changes on your PC prior to the issue?
    3. When did you get this error?

To isolate the issue, I suggest that you boot your PC on Safe Mode.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Gemzon Mar, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

Pc wont boot, 0xc000021a

1. Pc wont boot, 0xc000021a - Similar Threads - wont boot 0xc000021a

2. Boot Issue 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot Issue 0xc000021a: So I am experiencing a two fold problem, I'll try to get all details I can.My wife ran an Amd driver update on her computer. When It rebooted, it got stuck on the boot screen, where after 15-20 mins, it BSODs with error 0xc000021a, then reboots and tries to go into Recovery...
  3. Boot Issue 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot Issue 0xc000021a: So I am experiencing a two fold problem, I'll try to get all details I can.My wife ran an Amd driver update on her computer. When It rebooted, it got stuck on the boot screen, where after 15-20 mins, it BSODs with error 0xc000021a, then reboots and tries to go into Recovery...
  4. PC wont boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC wont boot: your pc ran into trouble is the error i get when i try to boot up , so i got my widows drive formatted on another working pc and tried to do a clean win 10 installation from a bootable usb stick which i downloaded from microsoft mediacreation but as soon as the logo appears...
  5. PC wont boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC wont boot: My pc wont go into windows auto repair mode either, I tried restarting it 3 times, 5 times and even 8. When my keyboard is plugged in and I start I I'm stuck on BIOS loading screen. When my keyboard is not plucked in I come into the American Megatrends menu but I cant press...
  6. PC wont boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC wont boot: This morning my mouse buttons were not working properly so I uninstalled and reinstalled the software but made no difference. I then went to safe mode but it was still the same. Finally I done a system restore, but when it finished and restarted I had a much bigger problem....
  7. PC Wont Boot

PC Wont Boot: My PC wont boot. When I power on it goes into an automatic repair mode which takes maybe 5 minutes to load. From there I am asked what keyboard layout I have. Next I have 2 options: 1. Troubleshoot 2. Turn off your PC If I choose to troubleshoot I have the following...
  8. 0xc000021a Error Windows boot

0xc000021a Error Windows boot: hello everyone i have windows 10 computer but won't boot because 0xc000021a appear on screen. how can i fix it? sorry my bad english : i added screenshot. [ATTACH]...
  9. Computer boots to BSOD, error 0xC000021A

Computer boots to BSOD, error 0xC000021A: I have a bootable USB with Windows 10, and another hard-drive plugged in running Windows 7. I have used the W7 boot to save my personal files which is lucky. What I have tried: - Boot to safe mode, disable driver signature - Bootable USB -> "sfc /scannow /offbootdir=c:\...
  10. Cannot boot. Is error 0xc000021a unsolvable?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot boot. Is error 0xc000021a unsolvable?: Hi I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and it was working fine for a few days but now whenever I try to boot it up I get BSOD with error code . I've tried the following 'fixes': System restore --- Runs for a few minutes and then says "Could not restore your...
Tags: