Windows 10: Pc won't boot after factory reset.

Discus and support Pc won't boot after factory reset. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo erazer x310 and when i resetted it it wont boot. It shows the lenovo screen but does not go further than that not even in BIOS. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EmilUguccioni, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Pc won't boot after factory reset.

I have a Lenovo erazer x310 and when i resetted it it wont boot. It shows the lenovo screen but does not go further than that not even in BIOS. The computer was working fine until now.

:)

EmilUguccioni, Oct 7, 2020
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Oct 7, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Which steps did you perform? Was this from a clean boot?
    Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste this command: shutdown /r /o /f /t 00
    It will boot to the recovery options or windows advanced troubleshooting menu.
    Click troubleshooting and click reset this computer. You will be saving files. Applications and programs will be removed. Windows will be reinstalled.
    Enter your windows logon password.
    You will see getting things ready with rotating dots.
    Click resetting this PC.
    It will then display the HP logo with resetting this PC with rotating dots and a percentage.

zbook, Oct 7, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Pc won't boot after factory reset.

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Pc won't boot after factory reset.

1. Pc won't boot after factory reset. - Similar Threads - won't boot factory

2. Failure to boot after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failure to boot after Factory Reset: I recently obtained a PC tower from an acquaintance, but they failed to delete their information from it so I initiated a factory reset. The whole reset process took around 3 hours and after the PC itself reset, it has been stuck on the white wheel of spinning dots at the...
  3. Failure to boot after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failure to boot after Factory Reset: I recently obtained a PC tower from an acquaintance, but they failed to delete their information from it so I initiated a factory reset. The whole reset process took around 3 hours and after the PC itself reset, it has been stuck on the white wheel of spinning dots at the...
  4. Failure to boot after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Boot loop after factory reset gigabyte pc

Boot loop after factory reset gigabyte pc: when i resetted my pc yesterday it was doing everything but then it kept restarting for hours doing absolutly nothing could someone maybe give me answers on how to fix it.when i start it i cant get into the bios or anything.please help!...
  6. Boot loop after factory reset gigabyte pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot loop after factory reset gigabyte pc: when i resetted my pc yesterday it was doing everything but then it kept restarting for hours doing absolutly nothing could someone maybe give me answers on how to fix it.when i start it i cant get into the bios or anything.please help!...
  7. Boot loop after factory reset gigabyte pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Computer won't boot up after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer won't boot up after factory reset: I factory reset my PC after getting a new computer but the second after everything was completed the computer is in a constant state of booting up, starts to load, abruptly stops loading, shuts off, restarts, begins to boot up, starts to load rinse and repeat. I cannot access...
  9. Boot Loop after Factory Reset

Boot Loop after Factory Reset: Ive noticed my laptop becoming slower than needed and honestly i was getting extremely frustrated with it. I decided i should just start from scratch and reset the thing, nothing on the laptop was important that i couldnt reacquire. I went through the process of resetting and...
  10. Windows won't boot or do a factory reset

Windows won't boot or do a factory reset: I'm beginning to reach the end of the road with my laptop, and I'd rather get it working than get a new one, but I'm a tad bit of a noob, so please explain things clearly, thanks. Upon my intense dissatisfaction with windows 10, I decided to switch to linux, and I...