Windows 10: Pc wont boot after forced shutdown

Discus and support Pc wont boot after forced shutdown in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, so i had to force shutdown my pc after it bugged with an installer. After this it wouldnt boot anymore. The setup i use wasnt touched in like 6... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RomanHageman, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Pc wont boot after forced shutdown

Hi,

so i had to force shutdown my pc after it bugged with an installer. After this it wouldnt boot anymore. The setup i use wasnt touched in like 6 months, and it always worked perfectly without hickups. Now when i turn on my pc it will say ‘no signal’ on both monitors dvi and hdmi. Ive checked the hdmi monitor on my macbook and it worked fine. Also the light and fans of every conponent turn on in the case and the lights of the keyboard turn on. Caps lock doesnt work though. Ive tried cleaning my gpu and booting without gpu. No luck there. Anyone knows how to fix this? I used windows 10, have a gtx 1060 gpu, ryzen 7 cpu, 16 gb ram and a msi motherboard.

:)

RomanHageman, Sep 26, 2020
  2. eizen101 Win User

pc wont shutdown

restarting wont work.

yes its a trusted website.

and ive been using force shutdown, its the only way i can turn my pc off.

eizen101, Sep 26, 2020
  3. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Sep 26, 2020
  4. Pc wont boot after forced shutdown

PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Pc wont boot after forced shutdown

1. Pc wont boot after forced shutdown - Similar Threads - wont boot forced

2. Ongoing PC Force Shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ongoing PC Force Shutdown: Hi,This has been ongoing since buying the PC. Please see previous posts from myself.The previous suggestion of removing SignalRGB seemed to fix it for some time. I have not reinstalled Signal RGB. though have not been using the PC that much.I've just started playing a new...
  3. Cannot boot into windows after forced shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot boot into windows after forced shutdown: PC was functioning normally. I stepped away for maybe an hour. Upon returning everything was frozen. I waited an additional half hour with no luck. At this time I forced a shutdown by holding the power button. After reboot it would not start windows and immediately went into...
  4. Cannot boot into windows after forced shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot boot into windows after forced shutdown: PC was functioning normally. I stepped away for maybe an hour. Upon returning everything was frozen. I waited an additional half hour with no luck. At this time I forced a shutdown by holding the power button. After reboot it would not start windows and immediately went into...
  5. Cannot boot into windows after forced shutdown

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Pc won't turn on after force shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc won't turn on after force shutdown: Long story short my pc got turned off by pulling the wire out 50+ times for the past 4 months. Today when the force shutdown by pulling the wire out happened pc doesn't turn on. No reaction to me pressing the power button. Also some days it can get pulled out even 10 times...
  7. pc wont shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc wont shutdown: so i have this problem when i play ac odyssey for 3 hours. the issue start when i close the app i cant open any windows on my pc i cant open chrome for example and when i go to the task manager it show ac odyssey on the background apps taking 6g of my disk and i cant end the...
  8. Windows freezes during boot after a normal restart or shutdown. After a forced shutdown it...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows freezes during boot after a normal restart or shutdown. After a forced shutdown it...: I'm very sure this issue is hardware related as it only happens on two of my systems with very similar Supermicro motherboards, X9DAE and X9DRi-LN+. Linux always boots without problems....
  9. Desktop PC wont start after forced shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop PC wont start after forced shutdown: Hi guys I need some help. I tried to reset my PC Windows 10 using the reset button in settings but after the PC did its thing and restarted I was just left looking at a black screen for about half an hour. I tried a short press of the power button to let it shut down but...
  10. Windows 10 does not boot after forced shutdown

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 does not boot after forced shutdown: Hi, My HP Pavilion G6 laptop is no more booting into Windows 10 after I did a forced shutdown 3 days back when the system was hung. I am not sure if some Windows 10 update was running in the background when I forced a shutdown. Till now I have tried the following; -...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 does not boot after forced power off

2. pc not posting after forced shit down