Windows 10: PC won't boot after installing updates

Discus and support PC won't boot after installing updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was running Windows 10 on my Acer Aspire 3. After some updates were installed, the laptop needed to restart. Now when I turn it on, I get a message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KatMacd, Dec 6, 2020.

1. KatMacd Win User

PC won't boot after installing updates

I was running Windows 10 on my Acer Aspire 3. After some updates were installed, the laptop needed to restart. Now when I turn it on, I get a message that says there is no bootable device. I can't even get into BIOS and I don't have a disk or USB to boot from.

What are my options?

:)

KatMacd, Dec 6, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Dec 6, 2020
  3. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Dec 6, 2020
  4. PC won't boot after installing updates

pc won`t update

I`ve been trying to solve this problem for 3 months to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!!!

EVERY time the computer check new updates, the following message appears:

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.

My PC is connected to the internet, so this could not be the problem.

you`ve only directed me to a window link, which I don`T really understand.

Could ANYONE PLEASE send me a simple answer how I can solve this problem step by step???????

Thanks.

Arnon

ArnonZlotnik, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

PC won't boot after installing updates

1. PC won't boot after installing updates - Similar Threads - won't boot installing

2. Windows 10 PC won't boot after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 PC won't boot after update: Recently updated windows 10 PC and will not boot to windows. Only the motherboard manufacturers screen is shown then a screen that says "Reboot and select proper boot device or ...". I can also access bios, system information and boot menu.Any suggestions on getting it to...
  3. Windows 10 PC won't boot after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 PC won't boot after update: Recently updated windows 10 PC and will not boot to windows. Only the motherboard manufacturers screen is shown then a screen that says "Reboot and select proper boot device or ...". I can also access bios, system information and boot menu.Any suggestions on getting it to...
  4. Windows 10 PC won't boot after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC won't boot after installing new SSD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC won't boot after installing new SSD: Hi, I just bought and installed a new SSD on my PC previously had an SSD and HD. But when I tried to boot the PC, it showed a message "reboot and select proper boot device... Press a key". I was able to boot the PC using windows boot manager. But the booting process is...
  6. Unable to boot PC after installing updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to boot PC after installing updates: hi up until a few weeks ago my pc was working fine,then while I was out my daughter accepted an update from then on my pc won't load desktop! also task manager. I've tried a couple of youtube options to no avail. I left it as I got stressed now I want it to work. can...
  7. Pc won't boot after windows update

Pc won't boot after windows update: I have a Lenovo H30-50 which came preinstalled with Windows 8.1. This was upgraded to Windows 10 for free (I believe by Microsoft itself as part of an update). Yesterday while using the pc, a prompt came up informing me of an important update. While I can't recall all the...
  8. Computer won't boot after installing last update

Computer won't boot after installing last update: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad. Ever since I installed the last update, my computer won't boot. It gets partway through the process and then a boot error comes up. There is some kind of driver missing. The only options the error page gives me is to continue to launch normally, or...
  9. Computer won't boot after installing last update

Computer won't boot after installing last update: I have a Lenovo ThinkPad. Ever since I installed the last update on Tuesday, my computer won't boot. It gets partway through the process and then a boot error comes up. There is some kind of driver missing. The only options the error page gives me is to continue to launch...
  10. OS won't boot after update install

OS won't boot after update install: Hello I have a custom PC that I originally installed Win 8 but then got the free upgrade to win 10. Today my PC tell me that it will restart for an update, I couldn't tell it to restart later so a few minutes later it just restarts. AT one point it seems to get stuck after...