Windows 10: Pc won't boot after windows update

Discus and support Pc won't boot after windows update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo H30-50 which came preinstalled with Windows 8.1. This was upgraded to Windows 10 for free (I believe by Microsoft itself as part of an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Scott488, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Scott488 Win User

Pc won't boot after windows update

I have a Lenovo H30-50 which came preinstalled with Windows 8.1. This was upgraded to Windows 10 for free (I believe by Microsoft itself as part of an update).

Yesterday while using the pc, a prompt came up informing me of an important update. While I can't recall all the details it was along the lines of the current version not being supported after November.

I let the pc update and restart, but upon restarting all I get is a lenovo splash screen and nothing else.

I've tried using a repair disc (after changing the boot options) but nothing happens, no activity from the disc drive. The only other option available is to boot from the windows boot manager, but again nothing happens.

Any ideas where I can go next?

:)

Scott488, Aug 16, 2019
  2. scraff Win User

My pc won´t boot Windows 10 from USB/DVD

So I wanted to change from my Windows 10 x32 bits to 64x. I downloaded the Mediacreationtool and used it in both a USB and a DVD. Tried used the usb, the disk and both at the same time but they won´t boot.

I have a P7H55-M motherboard, the BIOS is updated and configured to boot first DVD, second usb and third SATA.

So if someone could help me it´d be great.

scraff, Aug 16, 2019
  3. pc won`t update

I`ve been trying to solve this problem for 3 months to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!!!

EVERY time the computer check new updates, the following message appears:

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.

My PC is connected to the internet, so this could not be the problem.

you`ve only directed me to a window link, which I don`T really understand.

Could ANYONE PLEASE send me a simple answer how I can solve this problem step by step???????

Thanks.

Arnon

ArnonZlotnik, Aug 16, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. Pc won't boot after windows update - Similar Threads - won't boot update

2. PC won't boot after recent Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC won't boot after recent Windows 11 update: System: Asus Prime X570P Ryzen 3 MoBoRyzen 7 5700x CPURog Strix RTX 3080 Nvidia GPU2Tb Samsung M.232Gb Corsair Vengeance RAMCorsair RM850 PSUJust before I went to bed last night, I saw that windows needed an update. I thought nothing of it, clicked "Update and Shut Down" and...
  3. Windows 10 PC won't boot after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 PC won't boot after update: Recently updated windows 10 PC and will not boot to windows. Only the motherboard manufacturers screen is shown then a screen that says "Reboot and select proper boot device or ...". I can also access bios, system information and boot menu.Any suggestions on getting it to...
  4. Windows 10 PC won't boot after update

Windows 10 PC won't boot after update: Recently updated windows 10 PC and will not boot to windows. Only the motherboard manufacturers screen is shown then a screen that says "Reboot and select proper boot device or ...". I can also access bios, system information and boot menu.Any suggestions on getting it to...
  5. Windows 10 PC won't boot after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. PC won't boot after latest Windows 11 update

PC won't boot after latest Windows 11 update: System - i9-12900kGigabyte Z690, LGA 1700, PCIe 5.064Gb DDR4Nvidia RTX 3090 24GbSystem drive - 1TB PCS PCIe M.2 SSDStorage drive - 4Tb Seagate Baracuda SATAWindows 11 HomeIssue - I booted up this morning, left the room, and on returning I saw a screen asking me to complete...
  7. Windows won't boot after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows won't boot after update: I have a Surface Book 3 running Windows 10. It is set to automatically install updates from Windows Update.After the latest update not sure what as it's automatic, I let it reboot. After reboot, it could not find a bootable windows image.I created a USB recovery drive and...
  8. PC won't boot after installing updates

PC won't boot after installing updates: I was running Windows 10 on my Acer Aspire 3. After some updates were installed, the laptop needed to restart. Now when I turn it on, I get a message that says there is no bootable device. I can't even get into BIOS and I don't have a disk or USB to boot from. What are my...
  9. Pc won't boot up after windows update froze

in Windows 10 Support
    Pc won't boot up after windows update froze: So,I have a Lenovo Windows 10 PC,and today I booted it up to play some minecraft,and there was a windows update stuck at 2% for more than an hour,so i decided to restart my pc. But upon restarting the loading screen kept repeating infinitely,so I went to check why this...
  10. Won't boot after windows update

Won't boot after windows update: I did a windows update on Saturday night and Sunday morning my Surface Book won't even boot up. The keyboard flashes and boom nothing. I can't get the serial number or do a roll back because the the unit won't turn on. Any suggestions would be very helpful......