Windows 10: Pc wont boot form dvd

Discus and support Pc wont boot form dvd in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So a little backstory..I had dualbooted win10 and ubuntu, decided to get rid of linux, deleted its partitions.Next time i booted it showed grub... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NiksataaBG, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Pc wont boot form dvd

So a little backstory..I had dualbooted win10 and ubuntu, decided to get rid of linux, deleted its partitions.Next time i booted it showed grub recovery, i tried everything but i couldnt get rid of it, decided to format the whole hdd.

Now im trying to install windows 10 from a dvd, i turn it on, select cd/dvd drive but nothing happens.. It doesnt show press any key to boot from cd/dvd even it doesnt make that noise when it starts to read the dvd. Any ideas? Please help.

submitted by /u/NiksataaBG
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NiksataaBG, Feb 24, 2020

2. Computer Wont Boot-Up After Upgrading form Windows 8.1 to 10

Computer Wont Boot-Up After Upgrading form Windows 8.1 to 10.

Any suggestions?

ChrisGugler, Feb 24, 2020
  3. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    Perform these steps before posting about POST/boot/no video problems!

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Pc wont boot form dvd

Windows 10 wont boot

Hi Kaufer,

As the issue still persists, I suggest you to perform a “Startup Repair” using Windows 10 bootable DVD drive and check if that helps. Initiating repair from DVD may have different results.

Create a media creation tool on DVD and follow the steps below.

Once you have made the bootable USB or DVD drive, please follow the steps.

• Insert the installation DVD and boot Windows 10 from it.

• In the ‘Windows setup’
      page, select thelanguage to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.

• Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select
      ‘Troubleshoot’.

• Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select
      Startup Repair'
      and select the operating system.
    You might also require to change the boot priority in BIOS in order to allow the computer to boot from DVD.

Note:
    Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of
    BIOS/CMOS settings

Let us know the status to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Pc wont boot form dvd

1. Pc wont boot form dvd - Similar Threads - wont boot form

2. my pc wont boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my pc wont boot: So my pc randomly froze, to the point where the only thing i could do was shut it down. then after i turned it back on i got stuck on a loading windows screen. so i tried going into bios and restarting it multiple times to where i get “preparing automatic repair”. but then...
  3. my pc wont boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc wont boot: So my pc randomly froze, to the point where the only thing i could do was shut it down. then after i turned it back on i got stuck on a loading windows screen. so i tried going into bios and restarting it multiple times to where i get “preparing automatic repair”. but then...
  4. my pc wont boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC wont boot

PC wont boot: your pc ran into trouble is the error i get when i try to boot up , so i got my widows drive formatted on another working pc and tried to do a clean win 10 installation from a bootable usb stick which i downloaded from microsoft mediacreation but as soon as the logo appears...
  6. PC wont boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC wont boot: My pc wont go into windows auto repair mode either, I tried restarting it 3 times, 5 times and even 8. When my keyboard is plugged in and I start I I'm stuck on BIOS loading screen. When my keyboard is not plucked in I come into the American Megatrends menu but I cant press...
  7. PC wont boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC wont boot: This morning my mouse buttons were not working properly so I uninstalled and reinstalled the software but made no difference. I then went to safe mode but it was still the same. Finally I done a system restore, but when it finished and restarted I had a much bigger problem....
  8. New PC wont boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New PC wont boot: New PC wont boot after setup. Ive tried all different things, created recovery usb from my laptop but still cant get it to boot. looked online and ended up doing a sfc scannow............have no idea what that means but verification is 100% complete then I get Windows...
  9. PC Wont Boot

PC Wont Boot: My PC wont boot. When I power on it goes into an automatic repair mode which takes maybe 5 minutes to load. From there I am asked what keyboard layout I have. Next I have 2 options: 1. Troubleshoot 2. Turn off your PC If I choose to troubleshoot I have the following...
  10. ONLINE FORM WONT CALCULATE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ONLINE FORM WONT CALCULATE: Since I have my new computer, I have been trying to fill out a on line state sales tax form. It wont calculate the #s. I bet its a program I need to turn on or off, I just don't know how to fix fit. Any suggestions?...