Windows 10: PC wont boot past bios splash screen

Discus and support PC wont boot past bios splash screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a seperate thread in BSOD forum. As paart of fixing the problems I downlaod a memtest program and shut down my pc to run it. On startup the pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RealZeal, Sep 12, 2020.

1. RealZeal Win User

PC wont boot past bios splash screen

I have a seperate thread in BSOD forum. As paart of fixing the problems I downlaod a memtest program and shut down my pc to run it. On startup the pc went to the bios splash screen (ASUS) and now just sits there. It wont enter the bios or do anything. I'm assuming it is a memory issue. I've taken out the modules, reseated them, tried each one singly (I have 2) but nothing changes. Could both sticks fail at the same time? Anything I can try besides new memory?
    Cheers

:)

RealZeal, Sep 12, 2020
  2. slsagucio Win User

Black screen after BIOS splash screen.

Black screen after BIOS splash screen.

My computer does this every time. I reformat my PC then after 2-3 shut downs, it gets stuck at a black screen after bios splash screen.

I tried updating my BIOS and all my drivers but the problem stills persists

Tried turning fast boot off, tried updating all of windows 10 and not updating but still it persists.

Turned appreadiness off also and disabled the internal graphics of the pc but still the problem is there.

I have a GA-h81m-ds2v ver 1.0 motherboard and gtx 1070 ti vid card.

slsagucio, Sep 12, 2020
  3. esteier Win User
    wont get past windows splash

My HTC Arrive windows 8 phone will not boot past the "Windows Phone" splash screen. Tried rebooting # of times, changed batteries. No fix. Please help.

esteier, Sep 12, 2020
  4. Dyl6886 Win User

Windows 10 games wont load past splash screen

So after following all the steps from the link and checking to see if the app will start after each one, State of Decay was still unable to get past the splash-screen. The troubleshooter said that it found problems with 'hanging or crashing apps' but was
    unable to automatically fix the issues.

Dyl6886, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

1. PC wont boot past bios splash screen - Similar Threads - wont boot past

2. Pc won’t boot past BIOS screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc won’t boot past BIOS screen: Hi! So a few days ago my brother realized there was some pop ups for winzip, and cc cleaned an a few other things, my google also wouldn’t let me search anything it would come up with a error message saying something was stopping me or something along those lines, basically...
  3. Pc won’t boot past BIOS screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc won’t boot past BIOS screen: Hi! So a few days ago my brother realized there was some pop ups for winzip, and cc cleaned an a few other things, my google also wouldn’t let me search anything it would come up with a error message saying something was stopping me or something along those lines, basically...
  4. Black screen no bios splash screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen no bios splash screen: I recently had to perform a force shut down because windows froze for over a minute, even my rgb on my keyboard and mouse froze. After the shutdown I am not able to boot back into windows, I get a black screen with no bios splash screen, the keyboard and mouse do not get...
  5. PC wont boot past logo, stays on with black screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC wont boot past logo, stays on with black screen: My friend's computer won't boot past the windows logo, he can only go into the BIOS, other than that the pc stays on with a black screen. Would it be possible to find and download an official Windows 10 recovery image to load from a USB? This way we could try to repair the...
  6. Bios splash screen missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bios splash screen missing: Today I updated my Windows to v1903 and ever since during my start up my bios splash screen is gone. Its just a 5 sec black screen and then followed up by the login screen. I can go into my bios my pressing F12 during the start up but its still a black screen, I can press ESC...
  7. Pc wont boot wont BIOS after BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc wont boot wont BIOS after BSOD: Hi my pc is a win10 machine it seemed to break last night bios while trying to restore it as it was corrupt, bios and before that the startup had 2 PEs n I was trying to get Ted of disk genius PE to leave MACRIUMs PE, n said it was restoring BIOS from the backup GIGABYTE...
  8. PC Stuck in booting up after BIOS Splash screen and before win logo.

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Stuck in booting up after BIOS Splash screen and before win logo.: Hello, I recently upgraded to a Gigabyte B450M DSH3 3 weeks ago and everything was fine the first day but after I turned it off and tried to turn on the next day it got stuck after the Gigabyte logo in something that appeared to be a console window from MS_DOS (kinda like...
  9. Windows 10 games wont load past splash screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 games wont load past splash screen: Some of the games I have installed through the Windows 10 store will not open, it will open the splash screen for the game but no process will start and eventually it will close itself. The games that won't open are Forza Horizon 3 and State of Decay 2 while for some reason...
  10. [Bug | Help] Boot screen graphics replaced with BIOS splash screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    [Bug | Help] Boot screen graphics replaced with BIOS splash screen: Summary There was a recent problem after reinstalling the OS on a desktop after using the USB key to do the very same on a laptop. The laptop installation went fine, but went the OS was installed on the desktop, the Windows 10 load/boot screen graphics were replaced with...