Windows 10: PC Won't boot properly trying to reinstall Windows with keeping previous files

Discus and support PC Won't boot properly trying to reinstall Windows with keeping previous files in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It started when my pc froze , i force shutdown and then I was stuck on a booting screen showing my msi screen. After that I tried to use the recovery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AnthonyRivas2, Jun 25, 2020.

1. PC Won't boot properly trying to reinstall Windows with keeping previous files

It started when my pc froze , i force shutdown and then I was stuck on a booting screen showing my msi screen. After that I tried to use the recovery settings but I got an error code. Then I tried to repair windows but it says I needed an admin account and i dont have any. Now i am doing a custom install of windows but it is now stuck on my msi screen again this time theres a loading symbol but its been doing this for over an hour

:)

AnthonyRivas2, Jun 25, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Which steps did you perform? Was this from a clean boot?
    Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste this command: shutdown /r /o /f /t 00
    It will boot to the recovery options or windows advanced troubleshooting menu.
    Click troubleshooting and click reset this computer. You will be saving files. Applications and programs will be removed. Windows will be reinstalled.
    Enter your windows logon password.
    You will see getting things ready with rotating dots.
    Click resetting this PC.
    It will then display the HP logo with resetting this PC with rotating dots and a percentage.

zbook, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Jun 25, 2020
  4. PC Won't boot properly trying to reinstall Windows with keeping previous files

HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

PC Won't boot properly trying to reinstall Windows with keeping previous files

1. PC Won't boot properly trying to reinstall Windows with keeping previous files - Similar Threads - Won't boot properly

2. pc not booting properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc not booting properly: Twice in the past week, when turning on my laptop from overnight I get a screen that gives me two options, restart my computer or somehing about other options and it say to consult somone if necessary. It's a very bright blue screen nothing to do with the BSOD.This seems to...
  3. pc not booting properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc not booting properly: Twice in the past week, when turning on my laptop from overnight I get a screen that gives me two options, restart my computer or somehing about other options and it say to consult somone if necessary. It's a very bright blue screen nothing to do with the BSOD.This seems to...
  4. pc not booting properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PC not booting properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not booting properly: After getting the blue screen of death cause of CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, my pc is on but my monitor and other peripherals are off. I tried reconnecting the monitor but nothing happen. I restarted my pc a few times but it didn't change the situation. How can I fix this?...
  6. PC not booting properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC not booting properly: After getting the blue screen of death cause of CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, my pc is on but my monitor and other peripherals are off. I tried reconnecting the monitor but nothing happen. I restarted my pc a few times but it didn't change the situation. How can I fix this?...
  7. PC not booting properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. PC is not booting properly

PC is not booting properly: Hello,I have a problem with my PC.When I try to boot it normally it freezes on the screen with manufactures name.After that when I shut it down and restart or press the restart button, it boots again but normally this time.I didn't change anything before this issues...
  9. Please HELP PC won't boot and keeps cycling trying to boot

Please HELP PC won't boot and keeps cycling trying to boot: pc won't boot and keeps cycling trying to boot I have tried to go into the bios and boot off a win 10 cd & a win 10 usb drive. but it keeps erroring before I can even get to a startup screen It has tried to do the automatic repair but doesn't get to the get to a start...
  10. PC won't boot or re-boot properly - perhaps a BIOS issue?

in Windows 10 Support
    PC won't boot or re-boot properly - perhaps a BIOS issue?: I performed a Clean Install to solve this issue - but it wasn't solved. When I boot, I have two options: 1. Windows 10 2. Macrium Reflect PE Environment Sometimes I get an "Invalid Partition Table" error. Sometimes it will only boot to the Macrium Reflect PE Environment...