Windows 10: PC won't boot- SrtTrail error

Discus and support PC won't boot- SrtTrail error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So my Windows 10 PC wont boot, and I've tried everything. First I tried resetting the PC, both keeping my files and getting rid of them, and it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bszn0, Sep 30, 2018.

1. bszn0 Win User

PC won't boot- SrtTrail error

So my Windows 10 PC wont boot, and I've tried everything. First I tried resetting the PC, both keeping my files and getting rid of them, and it says "there was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made." I tried System Restore but it says "you must enable system protection on this drive." I tried going back to the previous version and it says "we ran into a problem and wont be able to take you back to the previous version of windows." Startup repair fails every time. I've tried at least 10 different solutions by using the command prompt, none work. The only one I haven't tried is System Image Recovery, but thats because I have no idea how to do this. After automatic repair fails it says "Log file: D:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt". With some messing around on the CMD it also said "boot critical file D:\boot\resources\custom\bootres.dll is corrupt". That's as much info as I can give. If I lose all my files thats ok because I didn't really have anything important. Please help, I'm desperate.

:)

bszn0, Sep 30, 2018

2. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Sep 30, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. PC won't boot- SrtTrail error

srt/srttrail problem

Hi Stuart,

We would like to know more information regarding the issue that you're experiencing with your computer. For better assistance, please answer the following questions:

• Just to verify, are you trying to reinstall Windows 8 due to the error?
    • When did you start to encounter the srt/srttrail problem?
    • How did you update your laptop to Windows 10 previously?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

PC won't boot- SrtTrail error

1. PC won't boot- SrtTrail error - Similar Threads - won't boot SrtTrail

2. Srttrail error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Srttrail error: Initially I had a srttrail error where I was a in a infinite boot, then I was following some videos on how to fix it in command prompt. Now I cannot even reach advanced settings and command prompt without booting from a windows 10 USB. At work right now but I’m sure I’ll be...
  3. srttrail error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    srttrail error: windows 32 srttrail .txt error. unable to log on or use PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/srttrail-error/2b5aed23-8b15-4bcb-801b-e101812a18ce
  4. SrtTrail.txt error PC won't boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    SrtTrail.txt error PC won't boot: Hi, since yesterday my PC wouldn't boot to lockscreen and I keep getting this error when I do Startup repair. D:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt I noticed this happening after installing 2 games, one on my SSD and one on my HDD. And also after changing my...
  5. Srttrail problems

Srttrail problems: i was working with two pc, a notebook and a desktop, and the notebook was having some problems that didn't let me boot propperly in any way, so i take out the HDD and connect it to the desktop to see if it has bad sectors or anything, the answer was no, after that, when i...
  6. srttrail error

srttrail error: i’ve already tried the bootrec.exe commands and it returns something like “0 windows installations detected” “operation successful” and “access denied” and it won’t chkdsk c: drive...
  7. Srttrail error can’t boot

Srttrail error can’t boot: I cant boot into windows and i cant reset my pc either i would apprieciate any help i can get thanks :)[IMG][IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/srttrail-error-cant-boot/8cf4daa8-2faf-416e-a3a6-56d8d50c4fe1
  8. System32\logfiles\srt\srtTrail error on boot and Automatic recovery

System32\logfiles\srt\srtTrail error on boot and Automatic recovery: Hi all, I'm having trouble with my computer and being the noob that I am, I'm not getting very far with fixing it. Windows failed to boot, so it went into an automatic recovery. It failed the automatic recovery and gave the error E:\System32\LogFiles\srt\SrtTrail...
  9. Windows 10 SrtTrail error

Windows 10 SrtTrail error: Hi today updating drivers of sound (realtek) and reboot the computer found this error so far i tried to use the bootrec but one command thats bootrec /fixboot is accedd denied I have a instalation media before the april update Can anybody help me please ?...
  10. windows 10 stuck in boot loop, SrtTrail error code 0x82f

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 stuck in boot loop, SrtTrail error code 0x82f: My PC suddenly won't start up anymore, keeps being stuck on the HP logo with the 'loading swirl' playing contiuously. I think this must have occured during an update, as I managed to reach the login screen twice last Saturday, and once saw an update being installed. Since...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows wont boot srttrail error

2. srttrail.pec

3. pc wont turn on srttrail