Windows 10: PC won't boot up after restart

Discus and support PC won't boot up after restart in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; PC stuck on boot when I restart it, and because of that, I need to shut down my PC from the button. I can't update my PC because of that and it giving... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Eli123212, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Eli123212 Win User

PC won't boot up after restart

PC stuck on boot when I restart it, and because of that, I need to shut down my PC from the button.
    I can't update my PC because of that and it giving me an error 0xc1900101 - 0x20017.

How to fix it.

Thank you

:)

Eli123212, Apr 6, 2020
  2. KBD
    KBD Win User

PC Won't Boot After Install and Restart

I was able to clear CMOS by taking out the battery and then putting it in after 5 min. That helped and i was able to boot, i got some kind of a checksum error and was given a choice to restore to last known good configuration or to default, i chose option number 1 and was able to boot into Windows, however after i restarted the PC i was back to square 1 where system wouldn't boot as before.

What do i do now? Clear CMOS again and attempt to boot into Windows do a system restore and uninstall that program that may have been the cause of this problem? Any suggestions?

3. My PC won't boot...please help

@scaminatrix
    thanx dude...i have 6 fans...3 for the intake 1 exhaust and 2 for the cooler(thermalright true black 120 extreme..and an open sidepanel...i think it's not the heat issue..

@JrRacinFan
    it's hard for me to go to the bios since i will restart my pc several times to be able to boot it up to the bios...but i will try it dude...

can somebody give timings and settings for my memory? i mean complete and step by step? please help me out...i almost lost patient with these problems...^^

souljaboy_58, Apr 6, 2020
  4. PC won't boot up after restart

MY PC has just statred to restart even during Boot and after boot, Please help.

if you want to change any setting just do it step by step so you know what might happen when your pc restart again and again

micropage7, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

PC won't boot up after restart

1. PC won't boot up after restart - Similar Threads - won't boot restart

2. My pc won't boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc won't boot up: Hi, I've been having alot of problem with my computer, then it started to not boot up.It says prepairing automatic repair then it started blue screening then when I restart and it says prepairing automatic repair again, it blue screened again, I can't open automatic repair.I...
  3. My pc won't boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won't boot up: Hi, I've been having alot of problem with my computer, then it started to not boot up.It says prepairing automatic repair then it started blue screening then when I restart and it says prepairing automatic repair again, it blue screened again, I can't open automatic repair.I...
  4. PC won't boot up

PC won't boot up: Hello. I don't know if this question is related here but if anyone could help, I will gladly appreciate it. So the problem is last day I turned on my PC because my little brother wants to play then after some time when he is just about to play, the PC froze/hung and some...
  5. PC won't boot up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC won't boot up: This will be a wall of text so apologies in advance. Yesterday, my brother asked to borrow my computer so that he could test a potentially defective ssd that he recently got. As such, it was defective. I went to plug my computer back in, then when it started it up, it was...
  6. PC Won't Even Boot-up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Won't Even Boot-up: It's the usual cry of 'latest update broke me computer' :-( Ran the update and let it switch itself off. Now, daaays later, it won't boot up. I can hear the machine trying (akin to trying to start a broken car engine), but it switches itself off and on again. I did try...
  7. PC won't boot up

PC won't boot up: Hi! I've had this issue for about three weeks now. I'll boot up windows and it'll make it to the spinning dots and then just stop. I'll restart my pc, and it'll do it again. I've done just about all the options in the start up repair tool. I've even reinstalled Windows 10...
  8. PC Won't boot up

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC Won't boot up: I had recently changed my pc resolution to a resolution that is to big to display (1920×1440) and I can't turn on my pc without seeing a black screen with the words "out of range'. I tried booting it up into safe mode but that didn't work and I dont know what to do....
  9. HP laptop won't boot up after restart

in Windows 10 Support
    HP laptop won't boot up after restart: All I simply did was try to reinstall Power DVD 16 and now it won't boot. Can't hit any of the F keys either. No matter what I hit, as soon as I turn it on, it goes to please wait and then keyboard selection and either troubleshoot or turn off your pc. Anybody have any ideas?...
  10. PC won't boot up suddenly

in Windows 10 Support
    PC won't boot up suddenly: I was just using my PC and suddenly got a BSOD coded 'BAD_POOL_CALLER'. The PC restarted itself and wouldn't boot up anymore. It goes through the Windows loading screen, shows a black screen then a blue screen : [img] Then : [img] Then stuck in this for a...