Windows 10: Pc wont boot wont BIOS after BSOD

Discus and support Pc wont boot wont BIOS after BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi my pc is a win10 machine it seemed to break last night bios while trying to restore it as it was corrupt, bios and before that the startup had 2 PEs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by snadge, Apr 28, 2020.

1. snadge Win User

Pc wont boot wont BIOS after BSOD

Hi my pc is a win10 machine it seemed to break last night bios while trying to restore it as it was corrupt, bios and before that the startup had 2 PEs n I was trying to get Ted of disk genius PE to leave MACRIUMs PE, n said it was restoring BIOS from the backup GIGABYTE H77M-D3H rev1. 0 and it seemed to work, then I tried to restore the SSD with macrium backups on the 2tb drive and it worked, but upon reboot a BSOD appeared saying DRIVER OVERRAN STACK BUFFER. And ever since bios won't appear, ps2 or USB keyboard, no drives or USB devices, new cmos battery after 30 minutes to discharge.. No joy.. Iy just completely turns itself on and off and every 4 times or so the word. atheros something or other appears then it goes blue screen and Has gigabyte dual uefi bios at the top with no options, pressing keys does nothing and 5 seconds later its rinse n repeat, I can't live without me pc, I'm already isolated with no friend or family.. If some could fix this I would PayPal them a drink or 5
    Thanks

:)

snadge, Apr 28, 2020

2. My Laptop wont boot, wont .......

I have a DELL INSPIRON 5559 Laptop...I already do a BIOS Update and after that it wont boot, wont start the automatic repair, wont be formatted and wont do anything...I dont know what should I do?????

When booting or booting to safe mode or starting the autorepair a BSOD show up(MEMORY MANAGEMENT)...

When booting from Windows DVD a BSOD show up(PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA).

MOHAMEDTRIKI, May 23, 2020
  3. Zero Cool Win User
    PC wont boot

oh and also,
    when I boot, sometimes it wont detect RAM, then sometimes it wont detect VGA, or sometimes it detects everything but wont boot anyway

Zero Cool, May 23, 2020
  4. KBD
    KBD Win User

Comp wont boot..

i would guess video card. I dont know how a PC with a bad CPU would behave but i assume it wont boot at all. My advice would be this, disconnect everything from the board but the PSU, 1 stick of RAM, GPU and try to run it. If it still wont boot up try putting GPU in another slot or try another stick of RAM. If that wont help use known good components (RAM, GPU, PSU) and see if it will boot. Also make sure heartsink is seated properly as the person above said.

Thema:

1. Pc wont boot wont BIOS after BSOD - Similar Threads - wont boot wont

2. My pc wont boot into windows or bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc wont boot into windows or bios: Hello yesterday i was going To trouble shoot To windows ten i normally cliked it so it would boot into windows, but the problem is it didnt it goed straight To some black screen where it says "secure boot violation" the it says ok and i press it then it says error nothing To...
  3. My pc wont boot into windows or bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc wont boot into windows or bios: Hello yesterday i was going To trouble shoot To windows ten i normally cliked it so it would boot into windows, but the problem is it didnt it goed straight To some black screen where it says "secure boot violation" the it says ok and i press it then it says error nothing To...
  4. My pc wont boot into windows or bios

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC wont show BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC wont show BIOS: There's a non blinking underscore on my monitor and nothing else, sometimes it opens, sometimes it stays like this. I honestly dont know the problem. I have changed rams, psu, hard drived and etc except for the motherboard and the processor. Heres the picture of it...
  6. PC wont show BIOS

PC wont show BIOS: There's a non blinking underscore on my monitor and nothing else, sometimes it opens, sometimes it stays like this. I honestly dont know the problem. I have changed rams, psu, hard drived and etc except for the motherboard and the processor. Heres the picture of it...
  7. PC wont show BIOS

8. Pc wont boot to bios after BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc wont boot to bios after BSOD: So had this build about 2 years and recently updated to Windows 11. Had blue screen error and now unable to boot the pc. Screen is off no signal no power to keyboard or mouse. Tried removing ram and resetting the CMOS jumper and battery. Tried using the integrated gpu but...
  9. Pc wont boot to bios after BSOD

Pc wont boot to bios after BSOD: So had this build about 2 years and recently updated to Windows 11. Had blue screen error and now unable to boot the pc. Screen is off no signal no power to keyboard or mouse. Tried removing ram and resetting the CMOS jumper and battery. Tried using the integrated gpu but...
  10. PC locks up then wont boot to bios

PC locks up then wont boot to bios: Hi My PC keeps locking up and when it dose the screen is frozen but I can still hear the sound, the only way to fix it is by turning the power off in my pc, when I do this and boot it back up the bios screen doesn't even show up and I need to reset it several times before...