Windows 10: PC won’t boot

Discus and support PC won’t boot in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, I ran into a problem early this morning. My game (World of Warcraft) crashed and after relaunch I got a bsod (reference by pointer) I thought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bibkolka, Jun 18, 2019.

1. bibkolka Win User

PC won’t boot

Hey,

I ran into a problem early this morning. My game (World of Warcraft) crashed and after relaunch I got a bsod (reference by pointer)

I thought it might be a one time thing so I didn’t do anything.

I was watching netflix and suddenly everything froze. If I turn the PC on it won’t even boot, or launch rather. Pc is on, but mouse, keyboard, monitors etc appear to be disconnected.

I had an issues with BSODs few months ago but I resolved then when I replugged all wires/cables and reseated my RAM’s so I’m not sure if it’s related.

Can you help me out?

(not sure if it’s windows related but thought someone might be able to help)

:)

bibkolka, Jun 18, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jun 18, 2019
  4. scraff Win User

PC won’t boot

My pc won´t boot Windows 10 from USB/DVD

So I wanted to change from my Windows 10 x32 bits to 64x. I downloaded the Mediacreationtool and used it in both a USB and a DVD. Tried used the usb, the disk and both at the same time but they won´t boot.

I have a P7H55-M motherboard, the BIOS is updated and configured to boot first DVD, second usb and third SATA.

So if someone could help me it´d be great.

scraff, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

PC won’t boot

1. PC won’t boot - Similar Threads - won’t boot

2. PC won’t boot to Windows 10, black screen with cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC won’t boot to Windows 10, black screen with cursor: I have two monitors plugged into my PC, one in the GPU and one using the motherboard. Today, my monitor plugged in the motherboard went completely pixelated randomly and froze my computer so I held down the power button. When I turned it on, I got a windows blue screen...
  3. Windows 10 won’t boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won’t boot: i just installed a new processor and motherboard in my computer and went through with a clean install of windows 10. The install runs through fine and completes, but once its done it restarts and just returns to the bios. Even when i restart from there same thing just brings...
  4. Windows won’t boot after update to 1903. Stuck at black screen after boot.

Windows won’t boot after update to 1903. Stuck at black screen after boot.: Hi everyone, Here’s my problem - I tried to update my Windows 10 to 1903. I was having issues upgrading through the Control Panel tool (It kept getting stuck at 100% downloading) so I went the other route and downloaded the media creation tool from microsoft and upgraded...
  5. Windows 10 won’t boot up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do anything

Windows 10 won’t boot up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do anything: windows 10 os was working fine apart from running a bit slow on start up but shut down as normal till i tried to start pc the screen goes black after boot up starts and dont boot windows icon or get to sign in with password and tried the following reset with keeping my...
  6. 1903 with spinning blue circle for pointer, won’t boot

1903 with spinning blue circle for pointer, won’t boot: Two days after upgrading to 1903 I installed new audio driver to fix audio problem. Now when i boot I just get the circle of white dots and a blue circle for a pointer. Startup repair did not fix it. There are no restore points yet. Help!...
  7. PC won’t boot

PC won’t boot: Hey, so i was gaming as usual and all of a sudden my pc just froze, keyboard/mouse disconnected. So i thought it’s a gpu problem but idk now. I rebooted as usual, avast wasn’t working so i reinstalled and everything was fine, had to restart and all was g. After a while it...
  8. WINDOWS 10 won’t boot or reset!

WINDOWS 10 won’t boot or reset!: I have a laptop that willnot boot to windows or allow itself to be factory reset. I have tried most basic fixes including using a windows image files on external media. I have changed boot settings to only allow booting from my widows 10 disk and instead, it boots straight...
  9. Installation of windows 10 on new pc. Won’t boot, black screen with blinking cursor

Installation of windows 10 on new pc. Won’t boot, black screen with blinking cursor: I putted my windows 10 64-bit in my dvd driver, and took my dvd as the first boot option, but when I boot the system it just shows me a black screen with blinking cursor. I also tried to put the windows down on a usb, but it shows the same. Also tried with uefi, but with no...
  10. Win10 won’t boot after installing new ram, can’t boot into recovery tools.

Win10 won’t boot after installing new ram, can’t boot into recovery tools.: I installed 8gb (2x4gb Corsair Vengeance LPX ddr4 3000Mhz) on top of the 8gb already in my Ryzen 5 1600 system (ASUS ROG Strix B350F-Gaming motherboard) 1. The ram is compatible, and not defective 2. my motherboard supports up to 64gb of ram My windows 10 boots just...