Windows 10: PC won't connect/stay connected to internet

Discus and support PC won't connect/stay connected to internet in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Please help, ASUS, windows 10 laptop refuses to connect or stay connected to xfinity wifi. It connects to my mobile hotspot no problem. All over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dobby_vong, Oct 1, 2020.

1. PC won't connect/stay connected to internet

Please help, ASUS, windows 10 laptop refuses to connect or stay connected to xfinity wifi. It connects to my mobile hotspot no problem. All over devices can connect to xfinity. I've reset the laptop and modem. I've reset the network on the laptop. No luck.

submitted by /u/dobby_vong
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dobby_vong, Oct 1, 2020
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

PC won't connect/stay connected to internet [​IMG]

tamo, Oct 1, 2020
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

tamo, Oct 1, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

PC won't connect/stay connected to internet

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

topgundcp, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

PC won't connect/stay connected to internet

1. PC won't connect/stay connected to internet - Similar Threads - won't connect stay

2. PC won't connect to internet but it is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won't connect to internet but it is?: My PC is connected through Ethernet but when I go the network status it say no internet connected. I watched a lot of videos on youtube and non of those helped my situation, I ended up buying a new motherboard and CPU not for this reason but come to find out that this didn't...
  3. PC won't connect to internet but it is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC won't connect to internet but it is?: My PC is connected through Ethernet but when I go the network status it say no internet connected. I watched a lot of videos on youtube and non of those helped my situation, I ended up buying a new motherboard and CPU not for this reason but come to find out that this didn't...
  4. PC won't connect to internet but it is?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. PC does not stay Internet Connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC does not stay Internet Connected: My machine is Intel QuadCore i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 32 GB RAM, running MS Windows 10 Home v. 1803, build 17134.228 on an MSI B75MA-P45 motherboard with a SAMSUNG SSD main drive.It has RealTek High Definition Audio and a SAMSUNG U28D590D VDU driven by an NVIDIA QUADRO K620...
  6. PC does not stay Internet Connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC does not stay Internet Connected: My machine is Intel QuadCore i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 32 GB RAM, running MS Windows 10 Home v. 1803, build 17134.228 on an MSI B75MA-P45 motherboard with a SAMSUNG SSD main drive.It has RealTek High Definition Audio and a SAMSUNG U28D590D VDU driven by an NVIDIA QUADRO K620...
  7. PC does not stay Internet Connected

8. PC will not stay connected to internet

PC will not stay connected to internet: I have an HP 15-dy1074nr with Windows 10 that will not stay connected to the internet. It is constantly disconnecting. This just started happening today. This is not a problem with my internet, as all other connected devices in my house have no problems....
  9. Computer will not stay connected to the internet

Computer will not stay connected to the internet: After connecting to the NBN I cannot get my computer to stay connected to the internet. It drops out after about 15 or so minutes. When I run the trouble shooter it quickly reconnects but I would like a stable connection. I have tried the online help but after 2 different...
  10. Can't stay connected to the internet

Can't stay connected to the internet: Hello, I got a new PC about a month ago, and it's been smooth sailing until three days ago. Suddenly after I turned on my computer, it began telling me I was connected to my network, but there was no internet. Sometimes it stays connected to the internet for 20 minutes, and...