Windows 10: PC won't connect to internet after restart

Discus and support PC won't connect to internet after restart in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So after a restart my computer wont connect to internet at all whether if its via ethernet or wifi nothing, the only thing i changed was i gave... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SalehDabaghiyan, Jul 18, 2020.

1. PC won't connect to internet after restart

So after a restart my computer wont connect to internet at all whether if its via ethernet or wifi nothing, the only thing i changed was i gave permission to a registery editor file only cause my VPN support told me to do.

Anyway so now im stuck with no internet I've tried every single guide on the internet and found nothing that works i tried flushing my dns network resetting changing network adapter drives, i cant even do a recovery because its set on the time the problem started, help please

:)

SalehDabaghiyan, Jul 18, 2020

2. Lost internet connection after connecting TV and PC

Hi Sam,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you using wired or wireless connection?
    I suggest you to run network troubleshooter and check if it helps. It is an automated tool which can find and automatically fix some common networking problems. Follow these steps and run the troubleshooter.

• In the search box, type Troubleshooter and then click
      Troubleshooting.

• Under Network and Internet.

• Click on Network adaptor and Click on Next button.
    Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Jul 18, 2020
  3. HP Pavilion won't connect to internet

Hi,

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you run the internet troubleshooter, by following the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Once the window open, click View All,
      located on the left navigation pane.
    • Locate and select Internet Connection, and run the in build troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Michael Gall, Jul 18, 2020
  4. PC won't connect to internet after restart

After windows 10 update PC's only connects to internet after restart.

Hi,

I recently updated a number of PC's to Windows 10 from windows 7 and 8. Since then most of them do not want to connect to the internet via the Ethernet cable when starting up. It only connect after a subsequent restart.

Any suggestions how to solve this one?

Herman

Herman AugustaMarais, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

PC won't connect to internet after restart

1. PC won't connect to internet after restart - Similar Threads - won't connect internet

2. PC won't connect to internet but it is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won't connect to internet but it is?: My PC is connected through Ethernet but when I go the network status it say no internet connected. I watched a lot of videos on youtube and non of those helped my situation, I ended up buying a new motherboard and CPU not for this reason but come to find out that this didn't...
  3. PC won't connect to internet but it is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC won't connect to internet but it is?: My PC is connected through Ethernet but when I go the network status it say no internet connected. I watched a lot of videos on youtube and non of those helped my situation, I ended up buying a new motherboard and CPU not for this reason but come to find out that this didn't...
  4. PC won't connect to internet but it is?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. New PC won't connect to internet

New PC won't connect to internet: I just purchased a new HP laptop. It has Windows 10 Home 10.0.19041 installed. It will not connect to my home internet - it just says "Can't connect to this network." All other internet-enabled devices in my home have no problems. I just disconnected and reconnected my old PC...
  6. PC Laptop won't connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Laptop won't connect to the internet: No idea why it's doing this, was working just fine yesterday. I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting, restarting, shutting down, did that command prompt admin thing and still nothing. Ugh, any suggestions? It was saying how the wifi doesn't have a working IP or something...
  7. PC won't connect/stay connected to internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC won't connect/stay connected to internet: Please help, ASUS, windows 10 laptop refuses to connect or stay connected to xfinity wifi. It connects to my mobile hotspot no problem. All over devices can connect to xfinity. I've reset the laptop and modem. I've reset the network on the laptop. No luck. submitted by...
  8. Internet will only connect after a restart

Internet will only connect after a restart: For the last few days I have a strange problem. Whenever I boot the computer it will not connect to the internet no matter how long I wait for it. But when I restart the computer the internet connection is just fine. So it is not a massive problem since it is easily resolved...
  9. Computer won't connect to internet after restart

Computer won't connect to internet after restart: I'm connected via ethernet. I'm certain the problem started over the weekend after a windows update. But here's what's weird.... It will connect after I shut it down and power off. Once I do that it connects fine through the ethernet. My computer guy checked all drivers...
  10. Internet connection won't restart with computer restart

Internet connection won't restart with computer restart: If I am connected to the internet and need to restart my laptop (Win10) the internet is NOT reconnected when the computer reboots when restarting. Any ideas? 111650