Windows 10: Pc won’t connect to internet

Discus and support Pc won’t connect to internet in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ok so I was using memtest86 to test my ram overnight and after I was done I booted to windows and I’m clicking internet and I’m not getting anything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iClujj, Jun 19, 2020.

1. /u/iClujj Win User

Pc won’t connect to internet

Ok so I was using memtest86 to test my ram overnight and after I was done I booted to windows and I’m clicking internet and I’m not getting anything. The WiFi adapter is plugged in and everything idk what to do.

submitted by /u/iClujj
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/iClujj, Jun 19, 2020

2. pc won`t update

I`ve been trying to solve this problem for 3 months to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!!!

EVERY time the computer check new updates, the following message appears:

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.

My PC is connected to the internet, so this could not be the problem.

you`ve only directed me to a window link, which I don`T really understand.

Could ANYONE PLEASE send me a simple answer how I can solve this problem step by step???????

Thanks.

Arnon

ArnonZlotnik, Jun 19, 2020
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Pc won’t connect to internet [​IMG]

4. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Pc won’t connect to internet [​IMG]

Thema:

1. Pc won’t connect to internet - Similar Threads - won’t connect internet

2. New Gaming PC won’t connect to Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Gaming PC won’t connect to Internet: Hi,I just got a new gaming PC and I’m currently trying to set it up but I am unable to even connect it to the internet. Only the Ethernet connection is coming up but no other wi-fi network is showing up including the one I want to use.I tried using task manager by pressing...
  3. New Gaming PC won’t connect to Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Gaming PC won’t connect to Internet: Hi,I just got a new gaming PC and I’m currently trying to set it up but I am unable to even connect it to the internet. Only the Ethernet connection is coming up but no other wi-fi network is showing up including the one I want to use.I tried using task manager by pressing...
  4. Computer won’t connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won’t connect to internet: I got new parts installed at local pc shop and they cleared my pin. Now I must set up a new pin. Only now I cannot because my pc isn’t connected to the internet even though I have the LAN cable & Wifi antenna connected. When I click on the internet globe icon at the bottom...
  5. Computer won’t connect to internet

Computer won’t connect to internet: I got new parts installed at local pc shop and they cleared my pin. Now I must set up a new pin. Only now I cannot because my pc isn’t connected to the internet even though I have the LAN cable & Wifi antenna connected. When I click on the internet globe icon at the bottom...
  6. Computer won’t connect to internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My pc won’t connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won’t connect to the internet: Hello everyone, I’ve been having trouble connecting my pc to the internet, I get the message “no internet secured” no matter what troubleshooting methods I try. Some examples of troubleshooting methods I’ve tried are turning the router and modem on and off, using an alternate...
  8. My pc won’t connect to the internet

My pc won’t connect to the internet: Hello everyone, I’ve been having trouble connecting my pc to the internet, I get the message “no internet secured” no matter what troubleshooting methods I try. Some examples of troubleshooting methods I’ve tried are turning the router and modem on and off, using an alternate...
  9. Pc connected to Internet but won’t load anything

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pc connected to Internet but won’t load anything: My pc has had trouble connecting to the internet ever since I first got it. We’ve been calling a tech guy almost every week to come in and fix the issue just for it to happen again. I was wondering why my pc says it is connected to the internet, yet it still cannot load a...
  10. Won’t connect to internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Won’t connect to internet.: My laptop wont let me click on some stuff and will not let me connect to the internt, yes i have been connected before and no changes have been made with our wifi. When i used trunleshoter it says “there might be a problem with the driver for the wi-fi adapter” and “the...