Windows 10: Pc won't connect to wifi

Discus and support Pc won't connect to wifi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My pc wont connect to wifi or show any wifi networks.sonetimes when i restart my computer it connect to the wifi for about an hour or two then says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ungamunga, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Ungamunga Win User

Pc won't connect to wifi

My pc wont connect to wifi or show any wifi networks.sonetimes when i restart my computer it connect to the wifi for about an hour or two then says connected no internet when i disconnect from the wifi it dissappears and i cant reconnect to it o have tried troubleshooting and it says a "network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken" even though i dont use ethernet only wireless. I've been having this problem fir about 8 months now and i dont know how to fix it

:)

Ungamunga, Mar 6, 2021

2. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Mar 6, 2021
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Pc won't connect to wifi [​IMG]

tamo, Mar 6, 2021
  4. Pc won't connect to wifi

Wifi list won´t show

Pc won't connect to wifi c3038856-ce75-4c37-bf71-721eeceae79d?upload=true.png

Hi

my new aspire 5 all of a sudden stopped letting me open the wifi list, while i had the same provider it was allright but right now i have changed my provider and since i can´t see the available networks it doesn´t let me choose it.
    I´ve already tried to update drivers, restart internet settings, save the new wifi mannualy to see if the computer could connect. but nothing provided results.
    From what i can guess it looks like the problem is not in the connection, because i can connect in to my old wifi and also a ethernet cable but somethig is preventing the wifi list to appear.

rogerioPonte, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

Pc won't connect to wifi

1. Pc won't connect to wifi - Similar Threads - won't connect wifi

2. WiFi just won't connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi just won't connect: I am having a problem connecting to the WiFi.It either shows no wifi network or show my one.When I try to connect to my network, it refuses. It keeps saying Unable to connect to network. I wrote the password correctly. Sometimes there would not be any networks. It happened...
  3. Connecting PC to the wifi

Connecting PC to the wifi: I have had Uverse tv with AT&T internet for about 12 years. Up until 5 years ago, I have always been able to connect my PC wirelessly. A few years back, AT&T replaced the router but was unable to get my PC to discover the wifi network so they installed an ethernet. I am...
  4. Pc won't show my wifi or connect to it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc won't show my wifi or connect to it: Hey there, it won't allow to connect to my wifi as the wifi I have setup doesn't show on wifi tab and it won't allow me to manually add my wifi onto my pc, I'm not allowed to access the inner issues as it says I don't have access and when I try to change that it just doesn't...
  5. Pc won't show my wifi or connect to it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc won't show my wifi or connect to it: Hey there, it won't allow to connect to my wifi as the wifi I have setup doesn't show on wifi tab and it won't allow me to manually add my wifi onto my pc, I'm not allowed to access the inner issues as it says I don't have access and when I try to change that it just doesn't...
  6. Pc won't show my wifi or connect to it

7. Laptop Won't connect to wifi

Laptop Won't connect to wifi: Hello, when I attempt to connect to wifi on my laptop it says "can't connect to this network". I have already tried ipconfig which doesn't work when not connected, and I already have the most updated driver. However, I can connect to wifi if I uninstall the network driver and...
  8. Wifi won't connect.

Wifi won't connect.: We recently got a new Arris Wifi SBG8300 Cable Modem and my laptop 2010 Toshiba Satellite won't connect to the internet anymore. When I try to login, it tells me "Can't connect to this network." I have confirmed that the password is correct, restarted the modem, reinstalled...
  9. Devices won't connect to wifi

Devices won't connect to wifi: So I just got a new laptop and I haven't been able to get it to connect to the wifi at all. When I click the wifi to connect to it, put in the password, hit connect, it simply tells me "can't connect to this network". I've tried moving it closer to the router and nothing....
  10. Laptop won't connect to wifi/router - but will connect to wifi extender

Laptop won't connect to wifi/router - but will connect to wifi extender: Hi All. The following has happened before, and then if fixed it's self, but started happening again 3-4 days ago and is still an issue. I'm about 20-25 feet from the router, Normally it connects no problem. But since Monday afternoon my laptop won't connect to the...