Windows 10: PC Won't Even Boot-up

Discus and support PC Won't Even Boot-up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It's the usual cry of 'latest update broke me computer' :-( Ran the update and let it switch itself off. Now, daaays later, it won't boot up. I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KendraL1, Aug 12, 2019.

1. KendraL1 Win User

PC Won't Even Boot-up

It's the usual cry of 'latest update broke me computer' :-(

Ran the update and let it switch itself off. Now, daaays later, it won't boot up. I can hear the machine trying (akin to trying to start a broken car engine), but it switches itself off and on again.

I did try putting a DVD in, to see if that would spark something, and I got the screen saying '...updating...dont switch off'. Left it. Came back to it switched off again. If it helps, it got past, at least, 30/40%.

I've been pressing F2 (or is it F1?) trying to get a restore option, but nada. I guess it has be further into the boot up before it recognises that command.

Also, tried the DVD thing again, but it is now wise to my ways and just switches the machine off, then on, then off....repeat to fade. And when I say fade, I mean it boots down and then wont even an attempt at a boot up again unless I remove the power supply.

:)

KendraL1, Aug 12, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Aug 12, 2019
  4. scraff Win User

PC Won't Even Boot-up

My pc won´t boot Windows 10 from USB/DVD

So I wanted to change from my Windows 10 x32 bits to 64x. I downloaded the Mediacreationtool and used it in both a USB and a DVD. Tried used the usb, the disk and both at the same time but they won´t boot.

I have a P7H55-M motherboard, the BIOS is updated and configured to boot first DVD, second usb and third SATA.

So if someone could help me it´d be great.

scraff, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

PC Won't Even Boot-up

1. PC Won't Even Boot-up - Similar Threads - Won't Boot

2. No login screen after recent Windows 10 updates - Dell Inspiron won't boot up in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No login screen after recent Windows 10 updates - Dell Inspiron won't boot up in Safe Mode: After the most recent windows updates last week I am no longer able to log into windows. Have tried multiple ways to boot up in safe mode to no avail. Ran the built-in recovery mode option on my Dell Inspiron, which fixed a partition issue, but I'm still unable to login....
  3. Computer won't boot, tried everything.

Computer won't boot, tried everything.: I had my pc for 9 years. Its a Dell, and I upgraded it to Windows 10 a year ago. It was working perfectly until three days ago. The computer started making noices, probably the fan, so I descided to shut it off. When I turned it on the computer won't boot. After few...
  4. Pc won't boot after windows update

Pc won't boot after windows update: I have a Lenovo H30-50 which came preinstalled with Windows 8.1. This was upgraded to Windows 10 for free (I believe by Microsoft itself as part of an update). Yesterday while using the pc, a prompt came up informing me of an important update. While I can't recall all the...
  5. Windows 10 won't boot

Windows 10 won't boot: I have two hard drives on my desktop PC (one SSD and one HDD), and I had two windows 10s installed on it (one on each hard dreive). I shrieked then HDD drive and formatted the partition with a windows 10 on and installed a new windows 10 on it. I thought doing this would...
  6. Windows 10 won't boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won't boot: Windows 10 wont boot after registry keys deleted and registry backup missing.. not enough space on drive to de a recovery. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-wont-boot/eecc8bd3-76a5-4a3d-9853-e54fa98374b5
  7. Windows 10 (1903) Boots directly into Windows Recovery but won't recover

Windows 10 (1903) Boots directly into Windows Recovery but won't recover: Just a few days ago I did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro x64 1903 (i.e., deleted all existing partitions from within the installer and let it proceed using the entire disk). I've had a couple of failed boots since then where it hangs on the lock screen and won't show the...
  8. Boots directly into Windows Recovery but won't recover

in Windows 10 Support
    Boots directly into Windows Recovery but won't recover: Just a few days ago I did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro 1903 (i.e., deleted all existing partitions from within the installer and let it proceed using the entire disk). I've had a couple of failed boots since then where it hangs on the lock screen and won't show the...
  9. Laptop Won't Boot Up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Won't Boot Up: Every time I login, a blue screen with this in it pops up: C:\ Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe" After this, my laptop won't do anything. What can I do?...
  10. Computer won't boot with video card installed

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Computer won't boot with video card installed: I have an i7 desktop with an AMD HD 6950 that's been perfect for years. Suddenly a few days ago it locked up. Black screen. No errors in event log. Rebooting it would lock up again as soon as the display started. Safe mode works. So I checked the display driver. I...