Windows 10: PC won't get past BIOS

Discus and support PC won't get past BIOS in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello!I've been having an issue that my PC keeps restarting and not being able to boot windows from the M.2 or boot windows installer from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ognjen Markovic1, Feb 24, 2024.

1. PC won't get past BIOS

Hello!I've been having an issue that my PC keeps restarting and not being able to boot windows from the M.2 or boot windows installer from the USB.Whenever it starts booting it restarts the PC and then after the restart the boot freezes, or it starts repairing and ends with the BSOD.I also tried taking out the M.2 and leaving the USB windows installer but it won't boot...It always ends with a endless loop of booting or "Preparing automatic repair".

:)

Ognjen Markovic1, Feb 24, 2024

2. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Feb 24, 2024
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. PC won't get past BIOS

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

PC won't get past BIOS

1. PC won't get past BIOS - Similar Threads - won't past BIOS

2. PC won't get past BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC won't get past BIOS: Hello!I've been having an issue that my PC keeps restarting and not being able to boot windows from the M.2 or boot windows installer from the USB.Whenever it starts booting it restarts the PC and then after the restart the boot freezes, or it starts repairing and ends with...
  3. PC won't get past BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC won't get past BIOS: Hello!I've been having an issue that my PC keeps restarting and not being able to boot windows from the M.2 or boot windows installer from the USB.Whenever it starts booting it restarts the PC and then after the restart the boot freezes, or it starts repairing and ends with...
  4. Pc won’t boot past BIOS screen

Pc won’t boot past BIOS screen: Hi! So a few days ago my brother realized there was some pop ups for winzip, and cc cleaned an a few other things, my google also wouldn’t let me search anything it would come up with a error message saying something was stopping me or something along those lines, basically...
  5. Laptop won't get past bios startup screen, just blank black

Laptop won't get past bios startup screen, just blank black: Hi folksI've spent the past 2 days trying to fix my mum's alienware 17 r4 laptop which is about 6years old. That morning, it randomly turned itself off or so she says, and when she tried turning it back on it just... wouldn't. On power startup, we get the usual Alienware head...
  6. Laptop won't get past bios startup screen, just blank black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't get past bios startup screen, just blank black: Hi folksI've spent the past 2 days trying to fix my mum's alienware 17 r4 laptop which is about 6years old. That morning, it randomly turned itself off or so she says, and when she tried turning it back on it just... wouldn't. On power startup, we get the usual Alienware head...
  7. Laptop won't get past bios startup screen, just blank black

8. Can’t get past bios

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t get past bios: Woke up today and pc bluescreened. Now I can’t get past the bios. It’s detecting all my drives. But won’t let me boot into them just takes me back to bios. Already tried to reseat everything and cleared the bios. Still nothing. Any help is extremely appreciated submitted by...
  9. Can't get past BIOS

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't get past BIOS: My PC was working fine yesterday and I relocated apartments, and after that I cant get past BIOS. I have 2.5 SATA Samsung EVO 500GB and 3.5 SATA WD 1 TB; MSI Z270 SLI PLUS; i5 7600K; 2x8GB 3000mhz Corsair Vengeance LPX. Everything is plug -When I power-off/restart my...
  10. Windows won't load past BIOS screen

Windows won't load past BIOS screen: The other day my computer froze. I waited a decent amount of time and things like ctrl-alt-del weren't working. A hard restart seemed like the only option. I proceeded with the hard restart but when it came back on the motherboard title page popped up like normal but didn't...