Windows 10: PC won’t go into sleep.

Discus and support PC won’t go into sleep. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’ve had my desktop for a few months now and it’s never had this problem. Whenever I want to put the PC into sleep mode, I click the Windows button,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/llama9977, Jan 29, 2020.

1. PC won’t go into sleep.

I’ve had my desktop for a few months now and it’s never had this problem. Whenever I want to put the PC into sleep mode, I click the Windows button, then power, then sleep. Usually the monitor will go black followed by the mouse and keyboard lights turning off. The fans will then ramp up for 3 seconds then shut off with all the lights in the case turning off as well. Lately, only the monitor will cut off. None of my peripherals with turn off and there is no ramp up in fans either. Everything but the monitor stays on. I don’t know what could have changed to make it start doing this in the past 2 weeks.

submitted by /u/llama9977
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/llama9977, Jan 29, 2020

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Jan 29, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. PC won’t go into sleep.

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

PC won’t go into sleep.

1. PC won’t go into sleep. - Similar Threads - won’t sleep

2. Windows 10 Laptop Won’t Go to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Laptop Won’t Go to sleep: Hey so for the last couple of days my laptop hasn’t been going to sleep. I tried going to power options, and also checking to make sure my mouse doesn’t turn it on but still it doesn’t go to sleep.Any help?...
  3. Keyboard and Mouse won’t respond after waking Computer from Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 News
    Keyboard and Mouse won’t respond after waking Computer from Sleep Mode: [ATTACH]If your Keyboard and Mouse do not respond after waking your Windows computer from Sleep Mode, then this post is sure to help you. Some users have reported that their keyboards and mice do not respond when they wake their systems from sleep mode. Users have also...
  4. PC completely locks up after waking from sleep/hibernate-Frozen screen, won’t respond to I/O

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC completely locks up after waking from sleep/hibernate-Frozen screen, won’t respond to I/O: Model: Lenovo Legion T5 tower-Windows 10 21H1 19043.1081-Intel Core i7 10700F-Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060-Crucial 32GB 2x16 2933MHz RAM-Samsung 860 and 970 Evo SSDs-650W PSUFor about a week, my PC will completely lock up several minutes after waking up from sleep or hibernate....
  5. My monitors won’t go to sleep. They turn on immediately after going idle. What could be the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My monitors won’t go to sleep. They turn on immediately after going idle. What could be the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ayonick [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mbh2a0/my_monitors_wont_go_to_sleep_they_turn_on/
  6. Laptop won’t sleep properly.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop won’t sleep properly.: My laptop will not sleep properly. When attempting to put it in rest mode it stays on, but the display is off and I can’t use it at all unless fully powering it off and turning it back on. I have an Acer Aspire 15. Sometimes my laptop sleeps properly, but most of the time the...
  7. My computer won’t sleep after time set

My computer won’t sleep after time set: My computer doesn’t go to sleep at the set time. I have checked all of the settings and nothing worked. However, my computer does go to sleep when I am signed out of my account. What causes this? submitted by /u/Laxfam [link] [comments]...
  8. Computer won’t go to sleep

Computer won’t go to sleep: Something in the system isn’t letting my computer go to sleep and I’ve tried everything, I’m open to tip because I have it set to 5 minutes until it should go to sleep but it will stay on all day. submitted by /u/SilverPhantom66 [link] [comments]...
  9. How do I fix this? My laptop, HP pavilion won’t go to sleep. This is what pops up under...

How do I fix this? My laptop, HP pavilion won’t go to sleep. This is what pops up under...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/blingbladeade [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l01u55/how_do_i_fix_this_my_laptop_hp_pavilion_wont_go/
  10. Computer won’t go to sleep!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer won’t go to sleep!: My Windows 10 desktop is set to go to sleep after two hours of inactivity in the power settings, but it rarely goes to sleep even if I haven’t used it for much greater than two hours. Not a major issue but I would like to know why. Nothing else is apparently running that...