Windows 10: PC won’t go into windows

Discus and support PC won’t go into windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I turned on my pc and it said ‘windows repairing disk errors ‘ then it said it didn’t work and put me onto the automatic repair screen. I’ve tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HarrisonCook_, Jan 22, 2021.

1. PC won’t go into windows

I turned on my pc and it said ‘windows repairing disk errors ‘ then it said it didn’t work and put me onto the automatic repair screen. I’ve tried resetting my pc and restarting but nothing seems to work. What can I do to fix this?

submitted by /u/HarrisonCook_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/HarrisonCook_, Jan 22, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jan 22, 2021
  4. PC won’t go into windows

Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

PC won’t go into windows

1. PC won’t go into windows - Similar Threads - won’t

2. Laptop won’t start up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop won’t start up: I get the strange white fuzzy screen with blue fuzzy letters saying Windows log in or sign in? Can’t remember then no response .Help. What happened? Please help me sort it! Thanks....
  3. WiFi won’t ask for password in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    WiFi won’t ask for password in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Setting a good password is very crucial in order to protect your WiFi. However, […] This article WiFi won’t ask for password in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Program lock up and even deleting them from task manager won’t end them. What to do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Program lock up and even deleting them from task manager won’t end them. What to do?: Any help would be appreciated thanks! submitted by /u/Memoreno94 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/luz2wc/program_lock_up_and_even_deleting_them_from_task/
  5. Won’t shut down because app not closing

Won’t shut down because app not closing: So this started like a week ago and I have not installed anything except safe things like games, school documents and stuff but recently every time I go to shut down my computer, it says “can’t shut down because an app is open” and it goes away after like 1 or 2 seconds so I...
  6. Most of my transferred photos (iphone to laptop) won’t open.

Most of my transferred photos (iphone to laptop) won’t open.: I transferred all my photos that i had on my iphone xs to my win10 elitebook 3 hp laptop and to my surprise most of them give the same error “format not supported”. Can anyone tell me if its the win10 photo viewer problem and i need to download another program or is it...
  7. Windows won’t unmute

Windows won’t unmute: I had a meeting today and my microphone wouldn’t unmute. I went into setting and sound and I used the automatic windows helper to unmute it and it said it did. I refreshed the page and it keeps saying it unmute. I manually tried and it wouldn’t unmute. I don’t know if I’m...
  8. my laptop wont boot or up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do...

my laptop wont boot or up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do...: my laptop wont boot or up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do anything i tried few things such as chkdsk e: /r /x ended with failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 6 bootrec /fixmbr ended with the system cannot find the...
  9. Windows 10 won’t boot up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 won’t boot up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do anything: hi my laptop wont boot or up, or repair or recover or reset or fix fix errors and won’t do anything i tried few things such as chkdsk e: /r /x ended with failed to transfer logged messages to the event log with status 6 bootrec /fixmbr ended with the system cannot find...
  10. Computer won’t start and weird noises! Help?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer won’t start and weird noises! Help?: When i tried to start my computer , i have an HP PC 360, it started making weird rattling and buzzing noises. I tried forcing a BIOSIS is that how you spell it ? but it just froze my computer and then later said my computer needed to restart. My computer screen is very...