Windows 10: Pc wont go on Recovery mode.. Everytime startup it goes black screen then boot again

Discus and support Pc wont go on Recovery mode.. Everytime startup it goes black screen then boot again in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My Toshiba laptop wont go on recovery mode since i factory reset then accidentally shut down it. And when i boot it up, It keeps getting black screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by StarInfinite, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Pc wont go on Recovery mode.. Everytime startup it goes black screen then boot again

My Toshiba laptop wont go on recovery mode since i factory reset then accidentally shut down it. And when i boot it up, It keeps getting black screen then boot again and again...

Any solution to fix this?

:)

StarInfinite, Jan 19, 2021

2. Unable to boot the PC, stuck in recovery mode screen​

Hi Joe,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to boot the PC normally as it is stuck in recovery mode.

1. Were there any recent updates installed on the PC?
    2. What is the exact make and model of the PC?

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Boot the PC into safe mode with networking and check if you are able to login. Refer the article to

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    , refer the section
    From a black or blank screen.

Method 2:

Perform a system restore to revert the PC back to the state when everything was working fine. Refer the article

Recovery options in Windows 10
    , refer the section
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC.

Note:
    Do not reset the PC; resetting the PC will remove all the data and installed programs from the PC.

We await your response.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jan 19, 2021
  3. BlueTea1 Win User
    Pc tries to go into recovery mode then just goes to a black screen

Hi, my PC keeps trying to boot into automatic recovery mode, after a circle of dots goes around a few times it switches to a black screen and never leaves it.

What are some fixes I can do? And would getting a new hard drive this issue?

BlueTea1, Jan 19, 2021
  4. Twixxyy Win User

Pc wont go on Recovery mode.. Everytime startup it goes black screen then boot again

Black screen/Boot/Recovery?

Pc is stuck at loading screen it shows me the startup wallpaper but before showing me the desktop everything goes black and i can only see thw loading logo andmy mouse.

So far tried to boot In recovery/Safe mode/Bios

but couldn't

~A month~ ago pc started to do some random restarts too And the loading screen started becoming longer and longer

Any help

This happens again even after i formated my pc a week ago

Twixxyy, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

Pc wont go on Recovery mode.. Everytime startup it goes black screen then boot again

1. Pc wont go on Recovery mode.. Everytime startup it goes black screen then boot again - Similar Threads - wont Recovery mode

2. Computer goes to black screen at startup and cannot reset into safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer goes to black screen at startup and cannot reset into safe mode: I have a Toshiba Satellite L655-S5154 running Windows 10 Home Version 2009 OS Build 10.0.19045.3693 Goes to a black screen at startup. Tried to reset it by turning it off and holding the button for 10 seconds three times without success. I will not start in safe mode. Just...
  3. Computer goes to black screen at startup and cannot reset into safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer goes to black screen at startup and cannot reset into safe mode: I have a Toshiba Satellite L655-S5154 running Windows 10 Home Version 2009 OS Build 10.0.19045.3693 Goes to a black screen at startup. Tried to reset it by turning it off and holding the button for 10 seconds three times without success. I will not start in safe mode. Just...
  4. Computer goes to black screen at startup and cannot reset into safe mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. MS Surface go 2 wont boot into recovery mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Surface go 2 wont boot into recovery mode: Hello, I'm trying to get into recovery mode. But, instead of booting into recovery mode it reboots.Here are my specs if that's important.Microsoft Surface Go 24GB MemoryIntelR PentiumR CPU 4425Y @ 1.70GHz 1.70 GHzWindows 11 64-bit 21H2...
  6. MS Surface go 2 wont boot into recovery mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Surface go 2 wont boot into recovery mode: Hello, I'm trying to get into recovery mode. But, instead of booting into recovery mode it reboots.Here are my specs if that's important.Microsoft Surface Go 24GB MemoryIntelR PentiumR CPU 4425Y @ 1.70GHz 1.70 GHzWindows 11 64-bit 21H2...
  7. Laptop Goes to Black Screen at Startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop Goes to Black Screen at Startup: I own an Asus TUF Gaming Fx504 Series laptop that just recently encountered a serious error. It froze on me one day while I was using it, so I performed a force shut down. My computer went into Automatic Repair, claims it diagnosed and fixed the C: Drive, but I still couldn't...
  8. Pc tries to go into recovery mode then just goes to a black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc tries to go into recovery mode then just goes to a black screen: Hi, my PC keeps trying to boot into automatic recovery mode, after a circle of dots goes around a few times it switches to a black screen and never leaves it. What are some fixes I can do? And would getting a new hard drive this issue?...
  9. Startup boot to black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Startup boot to black screen: ive recently built a new computer and installed windows 10 from the usb media however after a day or so the computer will boot to a black screen several times before give the C:\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srttrialtxt error message. I have tried just about everything when I...
  10. PC Crashed and Wont boot again

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Crashed and Wont boot again: Hi, I was playing games on Bluestacks (Android Emulator) and suddenly my Laptop PC got freezed up. It was the first time when my laptop hanged up. I pressed the power button (as usual). But when I tried to boot it up again, Automatic Repair returned that "Your PC didn't...