Windows 10: PC won't go to login screen

Discus and support PC won't go to login screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I havea Lenovo 310 ideapad. Recently, the computer will not go to the login screen, thus making the computer unusable. It first starts off with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by StevenWu4, Mar 21, 2020.

1. StevenWu4 Win User

PC won't go to login screen

Hello, I havea Lenovo 310 ideapad. Recently, the computer will not go to the login screen, thus making the computer unusable. It first starts off with a grey screen, and after a few minutes takes me to a bootmenu or appmenu. My three options are windows boot manager, atapi cd, and PCI LAN. Regardless which option I choose, it always goes back to the grey screen and back to the same menu, thus causing an endless cycle. I need help! Thanks.

:)

StevenWu4, Mar 21, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Doug399 Win User

After Windows 10 update, signin screen won`t accept my pssword.

Sign-in screen won`t take my password after Windows 10 update on a new HP laptop. I had setup a pin login but now asks for Microsoft password which I wrote down and have used before but will not accept now.

Doug991

Doug399, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

1. PC won't go to login screen - Similar Threads - won't login screen

2. Keeps going back to LOGIN screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keeps going back to LOGIN screen: Windows 10, version 21H2, Updated to December 14, 2021—KB5008212My computer keeps going back to the logon screen after a few minutes so then I have to enter my password again and again. After a few minutes of no use it goes back to the sign in page all over again. Screen...
  3. Keeps going back to LOGIN screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keeps going back to LOGIN screen: Windows 10, version 21H2, Updated to December 14, 2021—KB5008212My computer keeps going back to the logon screen after a few minutes so then I have to enter my password again and again. After a few minutes of no use it goes back to the sign in page all over again. Screen...
  4. Keeps going back to LOGIN screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows going back to login screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows going back to login screen: I shared this about 2 months ago, but it is happening again. Every time I login, my computer automatically logs me off and goes back to the startup desktop. I really need some help with this one....
  6. PC won't go to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC won't go to sleep: so my pc won't go to sleep, every time i try a few seconds later it would turn it self on. At first i though if might be my speakers so i unplugged them but after a 10-20 mins it would still turn it self on and i don't know what to do...
  7. PC boot but won't load to login screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC boot but won't load to login screen.: [IMG]I've been having this problem for a while now looking for ways to fix but I can't find anything to work. This all happened after an AMD update that should have deleted my old drive but it didn't all my resolution was messed up I couldn't play any games or anything and my...
  8. unable to go into the login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    unable to go into the login screen: [IMG]got stuck in this situation where no matter what i do it juat go into a blank screen and i can do nothing more than wait for it to go back to this screen again....
  9. Win10 PC Won't load, Can't Login, Flashing Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 PC Won't load, Can't Login, Flashing Screen: Desktop PC with Win10 was working fine until I received the anniversary update. Now, when I load the computer, it will go to the login screen but immediately either turn black, or flashing blue screen. No register of any keys, ctrl alt delete, etc. All attempts at repair have...
  10. desktop randomly going into the login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    desktop randomly going into the login screen: Have noticed since this last cumulative update [KB3201845] that I am experiencing my desktop randomly going into the login screen [the default one that shows the ocean/grotto scene] and upon resuming my desktop icons are jumbled around. I have since disabled the login...