Windows 10: PC won't go to sleep

Discus and support PC won't go to sleep in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; so my pc won't go to sleep, every time i try a few seconds later it would turn it self on. At first i though if might be my speakers so i unplugged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Ygadei, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Ygadei Win User

PC won't go to sleep

so my pc won't go to sleep, every time i try a few seconds later it would turn it self on. At first i though if might be my speakers so i unplugged them but after a 10-20 mins it would still turn it self on and i don't know what to do

:)

Ygadei, Nov 12, 2020

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Nov 12, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. PC won't go to sleep

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

PC won't go to sleep

1. PC won't go to sleep - Similar Threads - won't sleep

2. Windows 11 Display Won't Go To Sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Display Won't Go To Sleep: the screen finally turns off after 15 minutes..this is too long. if i set it for 5 something wakes it up, if i set it for anything else it doesnt respond to it.i did powercfg -requests with none on all. i did a clean install of windows keeping my files only.no hardware...
  3. Windows 11 Display Won't Go To Sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Display Won't Go To Sleep: the screen finally turns off after 15 minutes..this is too long. if i set it for 5 something wakes it up, if i set it for anything else it doesnt respond to it.i did powercfg -requests with none on all. i did a clean install of windows keeping my files only.no hardware...
  4. New PC Won't Enter Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC Won't Enter Sleep Mode: I bought a new PC running Windows 11 Pro. It will not enter sleep mode when I click Sleep from the start menu. The screen turns off, but the fans and RGB lights on my PC stay on and running. Any slight movement of the mouse instantly turns to screen on with no hesitation. I...
  5. New PC Won't Enter Sleep Mode

New PC Won't Enter Sleep Mode: I bought a new PC running Windows 11 Pro. It will not enter sleep mode when I click Sleep from the start menu. The screen turns off, but the fans and RGB lights on my PC stay on and running. Any slight movement of the mouse instantly turns to screen on with no hesitation. I...
  6. My PC sometimes won't turn on from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC sometimes won't turn on from sleep: Hello! As the title says...My PC sometimes won't wake up from sleep. I can't wake it up by using keyboard, mouse or the powerbutton...Sometimes it wakes up normally by using literally anything, and sometimes I have to manually restart it Shutdown & Power On. The screen is...
  7. My PC sometimes won't turn on from sleep

My PC sometimes won't turn on from sleep: Hello! As the title says...My PC sometimes won't wake up from sleep. I can't wake it up by using keyboard, mouse or the powerbutton...Sometimes it wakes up normally by using literally anything, and sometimes I have to manually restart it Shutdown & Power On. The screen is...
  8. Win 11 PC won't wake up from sleep using the keyboard or mouse, I have checked my driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 PC won't wake up from sleep using the keyboard or mouse, I have checked my driver.: There is no Power section in my troubleshooting, I have checked my mouse and keyboard driver, they work normally https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-pc-wont-wake-up-from-sleep-using-the/327831ce-6ce6-4c20-b28f-f8eb7d338954
  9. Win 11 PC won't wake up from sleep using the keyboard or mouse, I have checked my driver.

Win 11 PC won't wake up from sleep using the keyboard or mouse, I have checked my driver.: There is no Power section in my troubleshooting, I have checked my mouse and keyboard driver, they work normally https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-pc-wont-wake-up-from-sleep-using-the/327831ce-6ce6-4c20-b28f-f8eb7d338954
  10. Computer won't wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't wake up from sleep: My PC won't wake up from sleep using my mouse; my mouse just turns on for 2 seconds then turns off again. If I use the power button it goes into a loop of being on for 10 seconds then being off for 10 seconds then back on etc. I just have to press the power button for 5...