Windows 10: PC won’t let me login, system restore won’t work, full reset won’t work.

Discus and support PC won’t let me login, system restore won’t work, full reset won’t work. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I tried starting up my PC and when I’m in the initial screen I press space to enter my password and it jitters back to the initial screen, I can’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Camioles, Jul 26, 2020.

1. PC won’t let me login, system restore won’t work, full reset won’t work.

I tried starting up my PC and when I’m in the initial screen I press space to enter my password and it jitters back to the initial screen, I can’t login, I enter safe mode by restarting my PC 3 times and try a system restore, says it can’t be done, tried a complete reset, nope, can’t even do that, I’ve searched forums but nothing help.

If u got any idea how to fix this, pls answer and thx a lot.

Edit: I was not connected to the internet while doing either system restore or reset and Idk if it’s needed.

submitted by /u/Camioles
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Camioles, Jul 26, 2020
  2. jdmoontx Win User

Office2013 won’t work on Windows 10 PC

Office2013 won’t work on Windows 10 PC that I have just updated from Windows 7.

jdmoontx, Jul 26, 2020
  3. Microsoft Store won’t launch

After reset, Microsoft Store won’t launch. I have an icon in the tiles but it won’t work. Upon searching, I cannot find the Store in the PC. I tried to clear the cache using wsreset. Please recommend something PC won’t let me login, system restore won’t work, full reset won’t work. :(

Usha Thoms, Jul 26, 2020
  4. PC won’t let me login, system restore won’t work, full reset won’t work.

Windows 10 Laptop (HP) won’t let me log in

Hey there! I recently bought a laptop, it was all fine until today, it won’t let me log in, it stays in the background photo but wont let me access login page, could someone help me please?!

EstebanToscano, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

PC won’t let me login, system restore won’t work, full reset won’t work.

1. PC won’t let me login, system restore won’t work, full reset won’t work. - Similar Threads - won’t let login

2. SSD won’t let me login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    SSD won’t let me login: I bought a pc from a friend and we hard wiped his ssd storage and had it reinstall windows automatically and when we restarted it his account is still on there but the password doesn’t work. So I took it out and installed it in to my pc to reformat and now it is taking...
  3. SSD won’t let me login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD won’t let me login: I bought a pc from a friend and we hard wiped his ssd storage and had it reinstall windows automatically and when we restarted it his account is still on there but the password doesn’t work. So I took it out and installed it in to my pc to reformat and now it is taking...
  4. SSD won’t let me login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft won’t let me login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft won’t let me login: I have the right password but it says I need to verify that it’s me. It won’t send my mom’s email a code and I tried the ‘verify online’ thing but nothing happened after a couple days. I can’t access my email because of this....
  6. Microsoft won’t let me login

Microsoft won’t let me login: I have the right password but it says I need to verify that it’s me. It won’t send my mom’s email a code and I tried the ‘verify online’ thing but nothing happened after a couple days. I can’t access my email because of this....
  7. Pc won’t work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc won’t work: I’ve had this computer for a while and it would run into problems every now and then so I would reinstall windows from a usb I ran into a problem today and tried to boot windows with my usb and when I turned on the pc after installing the usb contents it will get stuck on a...
  8. Pc won’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc won’t work: I’ve had this computer for a while and it would run into problems every now and then so I would reinstall windows from a usb I ran into a problem today and tried to boot windows with my usb and when I turned on the pc after installing the usb contents it will get stuck on a...
  9. Pc won’t work

10. Nzxt pc won’t let me reset windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nzxt pc won’t let me reset windows: So ive had this new pc for maybe 5 months it was working really well at first but for the bast 3 months its been acting up. Some things its doing is taking 30+ minutes to start, not letting me open certain windows default apps, not letting me download anything from the...