Windows 10: PC won't load anything

Discus and support PC won't load anything in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Upon restart my desktop background and empty taskbar is the only thing on the screen, I can't open anything at all. Not task manager and the taskbar is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Juicer64, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Juicer64 Win User

PC won't load anything

Upon restart my desktop background and empty taskbar is the only thing on the screen, I can't open anything at all. Not task manager and the taskbar is frozen too, ive tried to run in safe mode, reset my entire drive but it say's an error has occurred so basically I can do nothing. Any help would be appreciated its so random too just restarted my pc into this error

:)

Juicer64, Oct 18, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Oct 18, 2020
  4. PC won't load anything

pc won`t update

I`ve been trying to solve this problem for 3 months to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!!!

EVERY time the computer check new updates, the following message appears:

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.

My PC is connected to the internet, so this could not be the problem.

you`ve only directed me to a window link, which I don`T really understand.

Could ANYONE PLEASE send me a simple answer how I can solve this problem step by step???????

Thanks.

Arnon

ArnonZlotnik, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

PC won't load anything

1. PC won't load anything - Similar Threads - won't load anything

2. PC won't load into windows.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC won't load into windows.: Hi I am experiencing an issue with a freshly built pc.I have installed windows 10 via the installation media. I have installed all updates.Whenever I turn the system off/ am required to restart, I cannot get past the motherboard screen that takes you to bios.19/20 times it's...
  3. PC won't load into windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won't load into windows.: Hi I am experiencing an issue with a freshly built pc.I have installed windows 10 via the installation media. I have installed all updates.Whenever I turn the system off/ am required to restart, I cannot get past the motherboard screen that takes you to bios.19/20 times it's...
  4. PC won't load into windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pc won’t load anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc won’t load anything: Hi,I have a problem with my pc. When i start it up it works fine, i log in, i wait for it to load up, as soon as its loaded up, i press my brower, it opens, but doesnt load, it also doesnt work with programs, like games i play by example Apex, Minecraft, or Steam or Origin,...
  6. Pc won’t load anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc won’t load anything: Hi,I have a problem with my pc. When i start it up it works fine, i log in, i wait for it to load up, as soon as its loaded up, i press my brower, it opens, but doesnt load, it also doesnt work with programs, like games i play by example Apex, Minecraft, or Steam or Origin,...
  7. Windows Update in Settings won't load anything.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update in Settings won't load anything.: Not being able to update my windows because the windows update in settings wont load. I have already tried MCT and update assistant. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-in-settings-wont-load-anything/2f77a0d8-ebe8-411c-9a8d-374128b1e1a5
  8. My pc wont load anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc wont load anything: Firstly, it takes three minutes for my pc to boot up. And once in finally in, it takes 5 minutes for me to load applications, even something as simple as Google. I've checked for viruses, gotten rid of all cookies, cleaned out junk files, and done just about everything I can...
  9. PC won't load into windows

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC won't load into windows: Hi so today all of the sudden my pc just like reset by its self. This happened for two more times but then when the pc would reset it would take me to a blue screen saying "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your pc." I tried the reset button and doing a system restore but the...
  10. Pc won't load?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pc won't load?: This is quite a recent issue but whenever i start up my pc i log in without issue and then none of my icons appear on my homescreen. Ive teied to go into settings but then the mouse turns into the loading symbol and i cant click on anything. Theres nothing in my taskbar...