Windows 10: PC won't load into windows

Discus and support PC won't load into windows in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi so today all of the sudden my pc just like reset by its self. This happened for two more times but then when the pc would reset it would take me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Carlospro_04, Jan 15, 2021.

1. PC won't load into windows

Hi so today all of the sudden my pc just like reset by its self. This happened for two more times but then when the pc would reset it would take me to a blue screen saying "Automatic Repair couldn't repair your pc." I tried the reset button and doing a system restore but the issue still persists. However now it doesn't even take me to a blue screen, it just like goes on this reset loop. The fans are spinning and everything seems to be on. I can access the bios though but that's the only thing I can access. Does anyone know what the problem could be? I appreciate any type of help.

Btw I just built this pc like 2 months ago and had the motherboard replaced because the PCie slot didn't work.

:)

Carlospro_04, Jan 15, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jan 15, 2021
  4. PC won't load into windows

Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

PC won't load into windows

1. PC won't load into windows - Similar Threads - won't load

2. April 14th 2024 Bomb Defusal Challenge won't load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    April 14th 2024 Bomb Defusal Challenge won't load.: I have repeatedly reset and reinstalled the desktop app and I am running windows 10. Nothing has helped for days now...any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/april-14th-2024-bomb-defusal-challenge-wont-load/89b2ec49-d283-47b2-8076-76e1506ed1d0
  3. April 14th 2024 Bomb Defusal Challenge won't load.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    April 14th 2024 Bomb Defusal Challenge won't load.: I have repeatedly reset and reinstalled the desktop app and I am running windows 10. Nothing has helped for days now...any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/april-14th-2024-bomb-defusal-challenge-wont-load/89b2ec49-d283-47b2-8076-76e1506ed1d0
  4. Windows 10 Web pages won't load randomly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Web pages won't load randomly: I have a Dell laptop running on Windows 10. Out of the blue websites will suddenly not load on any browser even though I'm connected to the internet. Everything else internet related will load. I can do a speed test and even download apps from the Microsoft store. I did a...
  5. I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load: Actually I will tell everything,I just fresh boot my laptop to make it run faster ,by using a usb ,then everything was ok and when windows 11 loaded it went to the page where it ask to connect wifi to continue but I discovered that no wifi of nearby was showing in list to...
  6. I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load

I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load: Actually I will tell everything,I just fresh boot my laptop to make it run faster ,by using a usb ,then everything was ok and when windows 11 loaded it went to the page where it ask to connect wifi to continue but I discovered that no wifi of nearby was showing in list to...
  7. Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change: I'm encountering an issue I cannot change the lock screen wallpaper to a custom picture, it fails to load. The preview remains stuck and the change is not saved. If a select a previously used image, it changes, by I cannot add a new oneIt just kept loading and loading whole...
  8. Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change

Lock screen wallpaper won't load or change: I'm encountering an issue I cannot change the lock screen wallpaper to a custom picture, it fails to load. The preview remains stuck and the change is not saved. If a select a previously used image, it changes, by I cannot add a new oneIt just kept loading and loading whole...
  9. Downloads folder won't load, but only from quick access.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloads folder won't load, but only from quick access.: I have a user that his Downloads folder will load forever, and the CPU usage goes to 100% when he tries opening it up from quick access. If I go through C -> Users -> his user and then Downloads, it opens just fine.What I tried so far: - I removed it from quick access and...
  10. Downloads folder won't load, but only from quick access.

Downloads folder won't load, but only from quick access.: I have a user that his Downloads folder will load forever, and the CPU usage goes to 100% when he tries opening it up from quick access. If I go through C -> Users -> his user and then Downloads, it opens just fine.What I tried so far: - I removed it from quick access and...