Windows 10: PC won't open.

Discus and support PC won't open. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had a problem with Windows not starting after reset. The last thing I did was to update and restart Windows but it tells me to reset my device so the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nyleer, Jul 3, 2021.

1. Nyleer Win User

PC won't open.

I had a problem with Windows not starting after reset. The last thing I did was to update and restart Windows but it tells me to reset my device so the update will go through. So I did that. During reset I choose to keep my files. However, after that my PC won't start anymore. It lets me choose an operaring system to use Windows 10 - 3, but when I click on it, won't proceed. Until such time that it wouldn't give me other options anymore. It keeps shutting down itself. Can I still fix this myself or do I have to go to a service center to reset everything and install Windows again?

:)

Nyleer, Jul 3, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jul 3, 2021
  3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jul 3, 2021
  4. PC won't open.

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 3, 2021
Thema:

PC won't open.

1. PC won't open. - Similar Threads - won't open

2. My programs are getting stuck in Background processes and won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My programs are getting stuck in Background processes and won't open: For some reason from a few days ago when I reinstalled windows some of the programs that I install, usually don't open up, and it get stuck in background processes instead...
  3. My programs are getting stuck in Background processes and won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My programs are getting stuck in Background processes and won't open: For some reason from a few days ago when I reinstalled windows some of the programs that I install, usually don't open up, and it get stuck in background processes instead...
  4. My programs are getting stuck in Background processes and won't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Photos won't open from File Explorer Seach results

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos won't open from File Explorer Seach results: When I do a search in File Explorer for a picture then double-click the thumbnail to open it opens with a blank screen. If I go to the source location then photos open as expected. This is just accessing the hard drive, no external drive or cloud....
  6. Photos won't open from File Explorer Seach results

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos won't open from File Explorer Seach results: When I do a search in File Explorer for a picture then double-click the thumbnail to open it opens with a blank screen. If I go to the source location then photos open as expected. This is just accessing the hard drive, no external drive or cloud....
  7. Photos won't open from File Explorer Seach results

8. 3D Builder Won't Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D Builder Won't Open: 3D Builder and 3D Viewer do not open. I've uninstalled and reinstalled 3D Builder multiple times and updated my computer. It just won't open. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder-wont-open/708abd38-7ca3-4aaf-a524-345142c347a2
  9. 3D Builder Won't Open

3D Builder Won't Open: 3D Builder and 3D Viewer do not open. I've uninstalled and reinstalled 3D Builder multiple times and updated my computer. It just won't open. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/3d-builder-wont-open/708abd38-7ca3-4aaf-a524-345142c347a2
  10. pictures won't open anymore. file format not supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pictures won't open anymore. file format not supported: All of our photos are on an external hard drive. Until recently there was no problem opening the pictures on the computer. Suddenly I received an error message saying the file format is not supported. I called the external hard drive company and because they do not open when...