Windows 10: PC wont recognise phone or download pictures

Discus and support PC wont recognise phone or download pictures in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My wondows 10 recognised my old phone and would download photos no problem. I got a different phone a couple of years ago and it wont recognise it. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HealeyGeorgina, Apr 24, 2020.

1. PC wont recognise phone or download pictures

My wondows 10 recognised my old phone and would download photos no problem. I got a different phone a couple of years ago and it wont recognise it. I am trying to download an email on my phone as I cant even find that one on the PC yahoo site! Yahoo on my pc is showing only up to April 9th! What the heck! I really need this image for business project.

:)

HealeyGeorgina, Apr 24, 2020
  2. kevc1981 Win User

Pc Suite wont recognise phone(phone start up failed,contact the retailer)

Hi,

I have a Nokia 5800XM and I updated firmware to v52. Updated fine and turned phone off to go to bed, tried to turn it on next morning and I get the dreaded "phone start up failed, contact the retailer" My question, Is there anyway I can get Pc suite to recognise
    my phone in this state as I wish to attempt to reinstall update. Pc recognises Nokia USB ROM driver but thats all. Pc Suite doesnt recognise phone at all. I've tried hard reset and removing battery,etc and phone still wont start so this looks like my only
    option or is there any other way I can reinstall firmware?? Many thanks, Sorry for the long drawn out question. All Suggestions appreciated.

kevc1981, Apr 24, 2020
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

4. PC wont recognise phone or download pictures

Ovi Unlimited Music Wont recognise PC or Phone

I have recently updated the software, now i cannot get free downloads as the system wont permit me, yet it recognises the phone as being registered. Any ideas?

Blakes---01, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

PC wont recognise phone or download pictures

1. PC wont recognise phone or download pictures - Similar Threads - wont recognise phone

2. my pc wont recognise my headphones microphone and wont recognise my other headphones audio...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc wont recognise my headphones microphone and wont recognise my other headphones audio...: my pc wont recognise my headphones microphone and wont recognise my other headphones audio but does recognise its microphone like **** is happening...
  3. my pc wont recognise my headphones microphone and wont recognise my other headphones audio...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc wont recognise my headphones microphone and wont recognise my other headphones audio...: my pc wont recognise my headphones microphone and wont recognise my other headphones audio but does recognise its microphone like **** is happening...
  4. HOW TO DOWNLOAD PICTURES FROM I-PHONE TO COMPUTER PICTURES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO DOWNLOAD PICTURES FROM I-PHONE TO COMPUTER PICTURES: HOW TO DOWNLOAD PICTURES FROM I-PHONE TO COMPUTER PICTURES*Moved from Office insider forum. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-pictures-from-i-phone-to-computer/315b8f3b-2a88-468c-a669-83e3177bf0bd
  5. HOW TO DOWNLOAD PICTURES FROM I-PHONE TO COMPUTER PICTURES

HOW TO DOWNLOAD PICTURES FROM I-PHONE TO COMPUTER PICTURES: HOW TO DOWNLOAD PICTURES FROM I-PHONE TO COMPUTER PICTURES*Moved from Office insider forum. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-pictures-from-i-phone-to-computer/315b8f3b-2a88-468c-a669-83e3177bf0bd
  6. Halo infinite on PC wont recognise password...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo infinite on PC wont recognise password...: Can anyone help, I'm trying to start halo infinite on PC and it wont recognize my password that I know is correct! :o This seems like a dumb issue to have... Why make your game so difficult to load into?...
  7. Halo infinite on PC wont recognise password...

Halo infinite on PC wont recognise password...: Can anyone help, I'm trying to start halo infinite on PC and it wont recognize my password that I know is correct! :o This seems like a dumb issue to have... Why make your game so difficult to load into?...
  8. Android Phone to PC pictures are .thmbnails not pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    Android Phone to PC pictures are .thmbnails not pictures: Windows 10 version 2004 OS Build 19041.1 To organize my Android phone photos there shown on my PC. They do not show as pictures but as thumbnails. They are displayed as pictures on the Phone. My PC also displays pictures as pictures. How when my phone is connected to the PC,...
  9. Pictures wont download

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pictures wont download: Since the new windows automatic download when I plug in my camera the pictures wont download it brings up the download screen and reads my camera so I know the camera and cord are not the problem my computer displays how many photos need to be downloaded and it freezes there...
  10. Picture from phone to PC

Picture from phone to PC: Cant open a photo sent from my phone to my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/picture-from-phone-to-pc/96b2a98c-42f9-46ba-bd84-5ca580bc63a0