Windows 10: PC won't recognize aux port

Discus and support PC won't recognize aux port in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently bought a new monitor and graphics card, and the speakers I've been using with my computer for almost two years suddenly stopped working. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PitiedCorn52266, Sep 21, 2018.

1. PC won't recognize aux port

I recently bought a new monitor and graphics card, and the speakers I've been using with my computer for almost two years suddenly stopped working. My computer won't even recognize that they're plugged in (they use the 3.5 mm jack), also won't recognize that I have a headphone plugged in with the same size jack required. I have tried uninstalling some other sound drivers, but it doesn't help as my device manager doesn't list any drivers for my speakers, which are not new and worked just fine before. I did have to open the side of my PC to install the graphics card (which I actually haven't done yet, since I'm waiting on the right cord). My PC was saying it would play sound through "va249 intel display port audio", which I took to be my monitor, even though my monitor doesn't have speakers. Please help, nothing else on the internet has.

:)

PitiedCorn52266, Sep 21, 2018

2. windows 10 home x64 won´t recognize my second xeon

I have a dual xeon computer (xeon e5620). I upgraded this week to Windows 10 home and now my pc won´t recognize my second processor. Any help? Thanks in advance.

Vitor RF Rodrigues, Sep 21, 2018
  3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Sep 21, 2018
  4. Vya Domus Win User

PC won't recognize aux port

PC Rebuilding: HDD can't get recognized ??

By not recognized you mean the BIOS is not listing it at all , or you just can't use it as a bootable drive ?

I suppose you did try all Sata ports ?

Vya Domus, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

PC won't recognize aux port

1. PC won't recognize aux port - Similar Threads - won't recognize aux

2. aux port not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    aux port not working properly: aux port not working properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-not-working-properly/88879255-d5fa-4030-b5ba-6650d1947521
  3. aux port not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    aux port not working properly: aux port not working properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-not-working-properly/88879255-d5fa-4030-b5ba-6650d1947521
  4. Headset Aux input not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset Aux input not recognized: Hi,I use Dell Inspiron 3543 and recently purchased Alcatroz X Craft HP Gold bluetooth headset, It supports bluetooth 4.0 and I have paired it to the laptop, but when I use the microphone of the headset, the sound gets distorted, which is how wireless headsets work, but when I...
  5. Headset Aux input not recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset Aux input not recognized: Hi,I use Dell Inspiron 3543 and recently purchased Alcatroz X Craft HP Gold bluetooth headset, It supports bluetooth 4.0 and I have paired it to the laptop, but when I use the microphone of the headset, the sound gets distorted, which is how wireless headsets work, but when I...
  6. Video Input with Aux Port

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Input with Aux Port: Is there a way to use a video input using an aux cord? A camera I have has an aux cord output and I want to see if I can register it as a camera. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-input-with-port/288385ba-7349-4aa7-8219-ad6188525670
  7. AUX port doesn't work.

AUX port doesn't work.: My earphones only work with my ps4 controller port but never with the PC port. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/port-doesnt-work/ddb379ac-71d2-4057-b32c-88a3ce7e81b8
  8. Computer recognizing Aux microphone as headphones

Computer recognizing Aux microphone as headphones: I am trying to record some piano from my electric piano, so i plugged in my aux cord into my headphone/headset jack. But the problem is, my computer only recognizes my aux cord as headphones. How can I change it from headphones to a microphone? I've tried updating the drivers...
  9. Windows does not recognize devices on aux-port

Windows does not recognize devices on aux-port: Hello everybody! When I start up my Dell XPS-15 with my headphones plugged in, I hear the sound on my headphones. Plugging them out and in again lets me only have sound on the speakers. Only if I restart the laptop with my headphones plugged in do I have sound on them again....
  10. Aux port problems

Aux port problems: Hi Community, Some time ago I had a problem in the aux port which I beleive might be a driver problem. Whenever I plug in the aux cable, earlier it used to show a prompt to select whether I had connected the line in cable, hesdphones, speaker, etc. Now thta prompt isn't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc wont recognize aux port