Windows 10: Pc won't recognize gpu

Discus and support Pc won't recognize gpu in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jonnnel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ljvk6n/pc_wont_recognize_gpu/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jonnnel, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Pc won't recognize gpu

/u/Jonnnel, Feb 14, 2021

2. windows 10 home x64 won´t recognize my second xeon

I have a dual xeon computer (xeon e5620). I upgraded this week to Windows 10 home and now my pc won´t recognize my second processor. Any help? Thanks in advance.

Vitor RF Rodrigues, Feb 14, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Alex702 Win User

Pc won't recognize gpu

PC Not Recognizing GPU / Can't Update

I recently formatted my PC and now Windows is not recognizing my GPU (Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 Ti). The only devices that show up in Device Manager are "Intel HD Graphics" and "Video Controller (VGA Compatible)." In dxdiag, the display device is listed as
    "Microsoft Basic Display Driver." I am unable to update the drivers for my GPU - the installer says that the drivers aren't compatible with my version of Windows.

When I try to update Windows, I am given the error code 0x80240fff.

Alex702, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

Pc won't recognize gpu

1. Pc won't recognize gpu - Similar Threads - won't recognize gpu

2. GPU not being recognized, Nvidia control panel won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU not being recognized, Nvidia control panel won't open: I have a Dell XPS 15 7590 laptop with a Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 GPU. The GPU is not being used for games and doesn't show up in task manager under processes. Only the integrated GPU 0 is available. In device manager, it occasionally has a yellow arrow and gives error code 43....
  3. GPU not being recognized, Nvidia control panel won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU not being recognized, Nvidia control panel won't open: I have a Dell XPS 15 7590 laptop with a Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 GPU. The GPU is not being used for games and doesn't show up in task manager under processes. Only the integrated GPU 0 is available. In device manager, it occasionally has a yellow arrow and gives error code 43....
  4. GPU not recognized by laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU not recognized by laptop: So I have a new laptop bought this may, a Lenovo Legion 5 15ARH05 and it works really well. Well it did anyway, up until yesterday. I found out I had a trojan virus and the device started to move pretty badly. I tried to erase it but it didnt work, so I reinstalled the...
  5. GPU not recognized by laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU not recognized by laptop: So I have a new laptop bought this may, a Lenovo Legion 5 15ARH05 and it works really well. Well it did anyway, up until yesterday. I found out I had a trojan virus and the device started to move pretty badly. I tried to erase it but it didnt work, so I reinstalled the...
  6. GPU not recognized by laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. PC Not Recognizing GPU / Can't Update

PC Not Recognizing GPU / Can't Update: I recently formatted my PC and now Windows is not recognizing my GPU Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 Ti. The only devices that show up in Device Manager are "Intel HD Graphics" and "Video Controller VGA Compatible." In dxdiag, the display device is listed as "Microsoft Basic Display...
  8. PC Won't Recognize Ethernet Cable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Won't Recognize Ethernet Cable: submitted by /u/DreiVinci [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dpkqiw/pc_wont_recognize_ethernet_cable/
  9. Receiver Won't Recognize PC

Receiver Won't Recognize PC: Hi Everyone, I have a new Shuttle PC I just built with Windows 10 Pro and an nVidia 1660ti video card. Well My issue is that the Receiver (SONY STR-DN-1070) in my living room wont recognize the PC, but my TV will. Unfortunately if the PC is connected to the...
  10. PC won't recognize aux port

PC won't recognize aux port: I recently bought a new monitor and graphics card, and the speakers I've been using with my computer for almost two years suddenly stopped working. My computer won't even recognize that they're plugged in (they use the 3.5 mm jack), also won't recognize that I have a...