Windows 10: Pc wont reset [win10 ofc]

Discus and support Pc wont reset [win10 ofc] in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I have wanted to do a reset on my pc today and everything goes fine untill I start resetting its reseting for 5 min or so and at 57% it just stops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Night-Dash, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Pc wont reset [win10 ofc]

So I have wanted to do a reset on my pc today and everything goes fine untill I start resetting its reseting for 5 min or so and at 57% it just stops and goes back to the configuation screen where you can pick troobleshoot and such. Anybody knows how I can fix this

Btw the reasons im resetting is bc my headset wont show up at audio settings and I have tried many things if you know how I can fix this Im all in for ideas

submitted by /u/Night-Dash
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Night-Dash, Mar 26, 2020

2. PC shut down, wont turn back on

The fan twitch is it powering up and then the psu is noteing a short and cutting out hence why it wont do it again straight after until it's reset, something is blown or shorted out so you need to do as someone suggested and split the pc out then, on a table build the minimum up as he said and step by step see what's happening.

theoneandonlymrk, Mar 26, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Calender pop up reminder not in english ( my language ofc)

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need to few more information to be able to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps:

• Which Calendar pop-up are you referring to?
    • Could you please provide more information on “my language ofc”?

Also, I suggest you to post a screenshot of the issue to understand the issue clearly. Please refer
    how to include a screenshot in your postto
    upload the screenshot.

Please reply with detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 26, 2020
  4. IggSter Win User

Pc wont reset [win10 ofc]

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Pc wont reset [win10 ofc]

1. Pc wont reset [win10 ofc] - Similar Threads - wont reset win10

2. My pc wont reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc wont reset: So my computer has been crashing and freezing a lot about every 20 minutes it crashes and i have no choice but to reset it but it will not reset it says “there was a problem resetting your pc no changes were made.”...
  3. My pc wont reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc wont reset: So my computer has been crashing and freezing a lot about every 20 minutes it crashes and i have no choice but to reset it but it will not reset it says “there was a problem resetting your pc no changes were made.”...
  4. My pc wont reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My pc wont reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc wont reset: It all started when i upgraded my laptop when it was done it didnt load so i tried again and agajn everythig didnt work i only had one option i had to reset my pc but it didnt reset submitted by /u/Abject-Transition999 [link] [comments]...
  6. My Pc Wont reset

My Pc Wont reset: when I go to reset my pc it says "There was a problem resetting your pc" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-wont-reset/e08c7652-c48d-4a0c-9556-90a23bd3dbf6
  7. pc wont reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    pc wont reset: I tryed to reset my pc and go with keep my files gets half way done and goes back to the troubleshoot menu it will not let me reset everytime I try to reset it it takes me back....
  8. My PC wont reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC wont reset: I've been trying to reset my PC for the last 6 hours and i have tried so much to fix it but it keeps saying 'there was a problem resetting your pc, no changes were made'. It feels like I've tried everything. submitted by /u/TIG3R341 [link] [comments]...
  9. My pc wont factory reset

My pc wont factory reset: whenever my pc gets done completing the factory reset it takes me to the blue screen with options and when i contiune to windows and start it a message appears and says your pc wasnt reset nothing was changed or something like that...
  10. Giving Win10 PC to Son, To reset, or not to reset?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Giving Win10 PC to Son, To reset, or not to reset?: I want to give my desktop PC to my Son. I don't want to do a complete reset because it is all updated and set up for gaming with software and drivers for Graphics card etc. I'm also including second hard drive for him to use as storage for games/programs ( It is clean) and a...