Windows 10: PC won’t reset

Discus and support PC won’t reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So my PC has been kind of slow recently and some stuff isn’t working so I decided to reset it and start again from scratch but I got a message that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jakob Pearsall, Aug 7, 2022.

1. PC won’t reset

So my PC has been kind of slow recently and some stuff isn’t working so I decided to reset it and start again from scratch but I got a message that says the reset failed so I tried to login to my PC but after I did my screen was black but I could move my cursor can anyone help figure out how to stop the black screen and be able to reset my PC

:)

Jakob Pearsall, Aug 7, 2022
  2. zbook Win User

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Which steps did you perform? Was this from a clean boot?
    Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste this command: shutdown /r /o /f /t 00
    It will boot to the recovery options or windows advanced troubleshooting menu.
    Click troubleshooting and click reset this computer. You will be saving files. Applications and programs will be removed. Windows will be reinstalled.
    Enter your windows logon password.
    You will see getting things ready with rotating dots.
    Click resetting this PC.
    It will then display the HP logo with resetting this PC with rotating dots and a percentage.

zbook, Aug 7, 2022
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Aug 7, 2022
  4. PC won’t reset

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Aug 7, 2022
Thema:

PC won’t reset

1. PC won’t reset - Similar Threads - won’t reset

2. Settings won’t open, computer resets and windows explorer is bugged.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings won’t open, computer resets and windows explorer is bugged.: Sometimes when I log into my computer the desktop will kind of flash and reset, as if it’s trying to open a program or something. It makes it unusable until I go into task manager and end the windows explorer task. But once I do that my screen goes black and I can’t do...
  3. Settings won’t open, computer resets and windows explorer is bugged.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings won’t open, computer resets and windows explorer is bugged.: Sometimes when I log into my computer the desktop will kind of flash and reset, as if it’s trying to open a program or something. It makes it unusable until I go into task manager and end the windows explorer task. But once I do that my screen goes black and I can’t do...
  4. Why won’t my Microsoft Laptop 4 factory reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won’t my Microsoft Laptop 4 factory reset?: This is a new purchase I have made but I need to return the laptop Windows 11 . And to do that I need to reset the laptop, but every method I use to reset whether it be the command prompt or settings>recovery>rest I’m always met with a blue screen error in the end saying that...
  5. Why won’t my Microsoft Laptop 4 factory reset?

Why won’t my Microsoft Laptop 4 factory reset?: This is a new purchase I have made but I need to return the laptop Windows 11 . And to do that I need to reset the laptop, but every method I use to reset whether it be the command prompt or settings>recovery>rest I’m always met with a blue screen error in the end saying that...
  6. My Laptop won’t turn on after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop won’t turn on after factory reset: I’ve tried charging it because it’s all I can really do and nothing is working. How can I get it it to turn on again? Btw it’s an HP Laptop and its Model 14-dq2078wm...
  7. My Laptop won’t turn on after factory reset

My Laptop won’t turn on after factory reset: I’ve tried charging it because it’s all I can really do and nothing is working. How can I get it it to turn on again? Btw it’s an HP Laptop and its Model 14-dq2078wm...
  8. My msi won’t factory reset or go past the black startup screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My msi won’t factory reset or go past the black startup screen: My msi laptop and it keeps getting stuck on the automatic repair screen but it never gets past, I’ve tried to factory reset it but it just stays on the please wait, forever. pleas help I haven’t been able to use it for a year now....
  9. My msi won’t factory reset or go past the black startup screen

My msi won’t factory reset or go past the black startup screen: My msi laptop and it keeps getting stuck on the automatic repair screen but it never gets past, I’ve tried to factory reset it but it just stays on the please wait, forever. pleas help I haven’t been able to use it for a year now....
  10. BSOD error and my reset password won’t go through to do a system restore

BSOD error and my reset password won’t go through to do a system restore: I have a Windows 11, and some of my keys weren’t working so I read online that I should check for updates on my computer so I did. I went to restart to have the computer updated but now it won’t let me open my computer. When I try to turn it on it restarts over and over,...