Windows 10: PC wont shut don’t wont come out of sleep mode and gets stuck in restart

Discus and support PC wont shut don’t wont come out of sleep mode and gets stuck in restart in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have an RTX 3090 hooked to an LG CX television. I just want all this stuff to work and the PC is being a real headache. As the title suggests I cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by DazaiEmyia, Feb 19, 2021.

1. PC wont shut don’t wont come out of sleep mode and gets stuck in restart

I have an RTX 3090 hooked to an LG CX television. I just want all this stuff to work and the PC is being a real headache. As the title suggests I cant shut down the PC most of the time. A few times it has actually worked but generally I cant shut it down with holding the power button. Ive read forums ive tried SFC and the other one i dont remember what its called and it fixed an issue but it wasnt the power issue. Also everytime I start up the PC I need to troubleshoot the bluetooth becuase some issue makes it not work until i trouble shoot it then it works, but I cant get a good connection with my xbox or ps5 controllers. They connect but the go in and out and dont have stable connections. My motherboard has bluetooth 5.1 in case you were wondering. The PC itself is high end so having these issues is making me pretty upset about my purchase.

:)

DazaiEmyia, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

PC wont shut don’t wont come out of sleep mode and gets stuck in restart

1. PC wont shut don’t wont come out of sleep mode and gets stuck in restart - Similar Threads - wont shut don’t

2. pc wont shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pc wont shut down: When i power off my pc the fans and lights on the fans stay on. Should I reinstall windows to see if this fixes my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-wont-shut-down/d4b92a9c-c414-4d8c-b8c2-af6c9ec269af
  3. pc wont shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc wont shut down: When i power off my pc the fans and lights on the fans stay on. Should I reinstall windows to see if this fixes my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-wont-shut-down/d4b92a9c-c414-4d8c-b8c2-af6c9ec269af
  4. My laptop is stuck in S Mode and it wont get out of it.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My laptop is stuck in S Mode and it wont get out of it.: I updated my laptop and it was stuck in S mode . I tried to switch out of it from the Microsoft Store and it still wont it just freezes the Store i tried looking it help but it did not work .Thank You for your time!!!And please help me my laptop is brandnew....
  5. Laptop shuts down when coming out of sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop shuts down when coming out of sleep mode: Hi Team, I am facing strange issue with my Windows. When ever I close the lid, the laptop goes into sleep mode but when I open the lid instead of coming out of the sleep mode, the laptop shuts down. This happens only when the charger is not connected i.e. the laptop is...
  6. Safe Mode wont shut off

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Safe Mode wont shut off: So what do I do if it says im not the admin but i am and it wont let me take safe mode off?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe-mode-wont-shut-off/1dee75ae-5bb2-40b9-a1cf-be7c92a958ed
  7. Laptop wont come out from sleep mode in windows 10

Laptop wont come out from sleep mode in windows 10: Hi there, this problem started to have recently and i did not update anything expect the graphic cards. So when i put my laptop on sleep mode from directly clicking on power button or going start - sleep. when i try to wake it up by moving my mouse or mousepad or keyboard...
  8. Laptop PC Not Coming Out Of Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop PC Not Coming Out Of Sleep Mode: Hi; I'm having an issue with a HP laptop running Win 10 (Upgrade from Win 7 in 2017). I had the laptop in sleep mode. When I opened the lid, I expected the laptop to power on. The power light comes on, but I see nothing but a black screen. The fan is however running. In...
  9. PC Wont sleep

PC Wont sleep: Hi, I seem to be having problems where my PC wont sleep after 30mins as its set to. Any help would be great thanks 29827
  10. PC wont sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    PC wont sleep: My pc wont go into sleep mode and says realtec driver is in use and an audio stream is in use 86379