Windows 10: PC won't shut down or restart.

Discus and support PC won't shut down or restart. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi all, this is fairly simple to explain, so I'm gonna have 2 categories. 1: The Shutdown Basically, whenever I press on shutdown, or shutdown from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by 4ace, Dec 16, 2020.

1. 4ace Win User

PC won't shut down or restart.

Hi all, this is fairly simple to explain, so I'm gonna have 2 categories.

1: The Shutdown
    Basically, whenever I press on shutdown, or shutdown from my PC button, my Monitor, Mouse and Keyboard lose power, however my PC is still on.

2: The Restart
    This one is the easiest to explain, whenever I press on restart, well? It won't restart, it's that simple.

I tried many things like updating drivers
    turning off fast start and more. I haven't seen a thread where someone asked this so, I'm asking now. If anyone knows how to fix this dumb bug then please comment! Have a nice day.

:)

2. ilgoldman Win User

Random shut down and restart??

Computer: Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual cpu
    E220@2.406hz
    2.42 GHZ, 2.00 GB of RAM
    Windows xp

Ever since I replaced the fan (with heat sink) the computer has randomly shut down and then restarted, at first during streaming, and now, will shut down and restart anytime. I tried to replace the graphics card to no avail. *Confused PC won't shut down or restart. :confused:*Mad PC won't shut down or restart. :mad:

One suggestion was to replace the RAM.

Any suggestions on how to repair my computer?

ilgoldman, Dec 16, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. PC won't shut down or restart.

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

PC won't shut down or restart.

1. PC won't shut down or restart. - Similar Threads - won't shut down

2. PC won't shut down nor restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won't shut down nor restart: Hi,From time to time my PC shows "freezing behavior": suddenly programs don't run e,g opening Edge goes as far as a blank screen, the task manager cannot be closed properly and worse, the PV won't shutdown nor restart, the only thing I can do is shutting down by pressing and...
  3. PC won't shut down nor restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC won't shut down nor restart: Hi,From time to time my PC shows "freezing behavior": suddenly programs don't run e,g opening Edge goes as far as a blank screen, the task manager cannot be closed properly and worse, the PV won't shutdown nor restart, the only thing I can do is shutting down by pressing and...
  4. PC won't shut down nor restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC not shutting down but restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not shutting down but restart: Shutdown button not working. When you click it, the function will be restart. The PC will only restart. Restart button has correct function though. I need help. I dont know this kind of scenario in PC....
  6. PC not shutting down but restart

PC not shutting down but restart: Shutdown button not working. When you click it, the function will be restart. The PC will only restart. Restart button has correct function though. I need help. I dont know this kind of scenario in PC....
  7. PC not shutting down but restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  8. Laptop won't restart or shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't restart or shut down: If I attempt to restart the laptop it shows the black screen with the dots rotating with the "restarting" text on it and nothing happens, If I try to shut down the same happens only with the "shutting down" text. I tried shutting down all programs before turning off and It...
  9. Laptop won't restart or shut down

Laptop won't restart or shut down: If I attempt to restart the laptop it shows the black screen with the dots rotating with the "restarting" text on it and nothing happens, If I try to shut down the same happens only with the "shutting down" text. I tried shutting down all programs before turning off and It...
  10. PC won't shut down or restart properly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC won't shut down or restart properly: Hi, I recently installed a new CPU and motherboard and my computer won't shut down or restart properly. I've installed most of the drivers, with the exception of the Intel Management Engine driver. However, in device manager it shows that I already have it installed, so....