Windows 10: PC Won't shutdown properly

Discus and support PC Won't shutdown properly in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having this issue with my pc the last 2 weeks where it just wont turn off properly,it's stuck on the Shutting down screen and after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AnteLukac1, Apr 9, 2021.

1. PC Won't shutdown properly

Hello,

I've been having this issue with my pc the last 2 weeks where it just wont turn off properly,it's stuck on the Shutting down screen and after several hours just crashes. I've run the following command in CMD SFC/scannow and have completed the verification. The message displayed is:

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at

windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline

repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag.

It says to check the CBS.log, but I have no idea what to do with it.

Could someone please help me put, looking forward to your replies.

:)

AnteLukac1, Apr 9, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Apr 9, 2021
  3. beelady62 Win User
    Is reimage repair a virus or malware, won t let me access website, threatens to shutdown my computer?

Is reimage repair a virus or malware, won t let me access website, threatens to shutdown my computer? How can I get rid of it?

beelady62, Apr 9, 2021
  4. PC Won't shutdown properly

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

PC Won't shutdown properly

1. PC Won't shutdown properly - Similar Threads - Won't shutdown properly

2. Pc won't turn on after force shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc won't turn on after force shutdown: Long story short my pc got turned off by pulling the wire out 50+ times for the past 4 months. Today when the force shutdown by pulling the wire out happened pc doesn't turn on. No reaction to me pressing the power button. Also some days it can get pulled out even 10 times...
  3. Startup and Shutdown Sounds Won't Play Properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Startup and Shutdown Sounds Won't Play Properly: Hey all, I'm not really sure where on these forums to ask this question, but I need a bit of help. Is anyone here familiar with Winaero Tweaker? I recently discovered this utility and found that there is an option to set a custom startup sound for Windows 10 (version 1909)....
  4. PC won't wake up properly

in Windows 10 Support
    PC won't wake up properly: I'm currently running Windows 10 v1909. I'm regularly having a problem where the screen will turn off and then won't come back on in response to key presses or mouse clicks. Pushing the power button also has no effect. I have to force the PC to shutdown by holding down the...
  5. PC won't shutdown completely...

PC won't shutdown completely...: Hi there! I have a PC with Windows 10 and I decided to install the MacOS creating a dual boot on 2 separate SSDs. I have successfully installed the other OS but, in the end, I gave up on Apple. To delete their system I logged into windows, normal way, and used DiskPart to...
  6. Windows 10 PC Won't Start Properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 PC Won't Start Properly: So for the last week my laptop has been unable to turn on, well, it is turning on, but it isn't going to my usual windows menu. Right as i turn on the laptop it diagnoses for solutions as something is wrong with it. It then gives me a few options of completely deleting...
  7. PC won't shut down or restart properly

PC won't shut down or restart properly: Hi, I recently installed a new CPU and motherboard and my computer won't shut down or restart properly. I've installed most of the drivers, with the exception of the Intel Management Engine driver. However, in device manager it shows that I already have it installed, so....
  8. Laptop won't shutdown or restart properly

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop won't shutdown or restart properly: My laptop won't shutdown or restart properly, I am using a docking station and when I undock the laptop it seems to restart/shutdown properly but when I restart/shutdown with it docked, it doesn't restart/shutdown properly and always goes into a mode like sleep mode. How do...
  9. My PC won't function properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC won't function properly: So for the past few days my computer hasn't been working and I've had to reinstall Windows 10 twice in my desktop via a usb, but my problem is still the same. After updating a driver that windows defender informed me about I've been having the following problem. My computer...
  10. My PC won't function properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC won't function properly: So for the past few days my computer hasn't been working and I've had to reinstall Windows 10 twice in my desktop via a usb, but my problem is still the same. After updating a driver that windows defender informed me about I've been having the following problem. My computer...