Windows 10: PC Won't shutdown properly

Discus and support PC Won't shutdown properly in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, I've been having this issue with my pc the last 2 weeks where it just wont turn off properly,it's stuck on the Shutting down screen and after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AnteLukac1, Apr 9, 2021.

1. PC Won't shutdown properly

Hello,

I've been having this issue with my pc the last 2 weeks where it just wont turn off properly,it's stuck on the Shutting down screen and after several hours just crashes. I've run the following command in CMD SFC/scannow and have completed the verification. The message displayed is:

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at

windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline

repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag.

It says to check the CBS.log, but I have no idea what to do with it.

Could someone please help me put, looking forward to your replies.

:)

AnteLukac1, Apr 9, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Apr 9, 2021
  3. beelady62 Win User
    Is reimage repair a virus or malware, won t let me access website, threatens to shutdown my computer?

Is reimage repair a virus or malware, won t let me access website, threatens to shutdown my computer? How can I get rid of it?

beelady62, Apr 9, 2021
  4. PC Won't shutdown properly

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

PC Won't shutdown properly

1. PC Won't shutdown properly - Similar Threads - Won't shutdown properly

2. PC Won't shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC Won't shutdown: Hello, so i use ethernet cable to acces internet but sometimes i need to switch to 4G when internet is slow or has issues so i have to go through my phone.I can't do it with hotspot so i have to do it with the USB cable since i don't have wireless card , once i plug it into a...
  3. PC Won't shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Won't shutdown: Hello, so i use ethernet cable to acces internet but sometimes i need to switch to 4G when internet is slow or has issues so i have to go through my phone.I can't do it with hotspot so i have to do it with the USB cable since i don't have wireless card , once i plug it into a...
  4. PC Won't shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My pc won't shutdown properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc won't shutdown properly: I placed an SSD for my HP laptop and ever since when I shutdown my PC the display goes black screen but fans and light remians on. Ever since when i shut it down I lond press the power button for 5 seconds to turn it off after pressing shutdown. I ised this way for a ~ 1...
  6. My pc won't shutdown properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc won't shutdown properly: I placed an SSD for my HP laptop and ever since when I shutdown my PC the display goes black screen but fans and light remians on. Ever since when i shut it down I lond press the power button for 5 seconds to turn it off after pressing shutdown. I ised this way for a ~ 1...
  7. My pc won't shutdown properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Startup and Shutdown Sounds Won't Play Properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Startup and Shutdown Sounds Won't Play Properly: Hey all, I'm not really sure where on these forums to ask this question, but I need a bit of help. Is anyone here familiar with Winaero Tweaker? I recently discovered this utility and found that there is an option to set a custom startup sound for Windows 10 (version 1909)....
  9. PC won't shutdown completely...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC won't shutdown completely...: Hi there! I have a PC with Windows 10 and I decided to install the MacOS creating a dual boot on 2 separate SSDs. I have successfully installed the other OS but, in the end, I gave up on Apple. To delete their system I logged into windows, normal way, and used DiskPart to...
  10. Laptop won't shutdown or restart properly

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop won't shutdown or restart properly: My laptop won't shutdown or restart properly, I am using a docking station and when I undock the laptop it seems to restart/shutdown properly but when I restart/shutdown with it docked, it doesn't restart/shutdown properly and always goes into a mode like sleep mode. How do...